anyone else have problems with ROYAL DISTRIBUTING???

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
polaris wanted 2 weeks to bring the part in so i said y not try royal should be quicker but didnt turn out that way. im willing to give them another chance next time i need sumthn. most guys on here have had good luck.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant go wrong buy parts from ally she hasnt screwed up my orders and there close to me in bonnyville allways buy local because one day it will bite u in the a$$ thats my 2 cents

What has this got to do with Royal Distributing??????:confused:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been buying from Royal for years and the only screw ups have been mine...usually from thinking I can wear a smaller size than I really can! :rolleyes: They're great to deal with!

sledneck48

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAd a problem with royal once.
ordered an exhaust for my old quad sent me the completely wrong exhaust
Was a little mad because it was 5 days before our trip to brule
Phoned them up told them what had happened and they expressed shiped me the right one in a couple of days.

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered lots from them and never had a problem, and like others Saved lots and usually had it sooner than from a dealer.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've bought a lot from them over the years - no problems. Another outfit that has been excellent is 2Kool Performance - Performance Supplies for Cars, Trucks, Snowmobiles, Bikes and More. Spenc is great to deal with, prices are excellent, and product is delivered in a timely fashion. That being said - realize that a lot of distributors have to get the product from the manufacturer - I've ordered stuff that was backordered from thier supplier...not the vendor's fault in any way.

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have ordered chit loads from these guys and have never had an issue, always the right parts and always delivered in less than a week.

Possibly the issue is just with phone in orders and they people they have working there as i have always ordered mine directly from the website and have never called in an order?

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've order lots from royal and would recommend them to everyone.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just received my order only had one small issue I think it was my fault .I got my parts on time and all good I order a air filter, fuel line and a ignition switch
the shipping cost were $18

WhiteDragon

Reaction score
I have been dealing with them for many years, and never had a problem with them. I have even ordered a snowmobile track from them-twice-and the shipping was not out of line.
There are a couple of other places that I have done business with-Recreational Supply in Saskatoon, and JT Snowmobile (Used parts) in New Lowell, Ontario. Both are good.

MrMotoSki

Reaction score
Have used both but I use Rec Supply 95% of time and Royal only as a back-up.
Rec seems to be more service oriented, shipping over night if urgent or second day as a norm.

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've used Royal since 08, and had no issues at all. Dropped a fair bit of coin there.

I've also used 2 Kool. No issues either!

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no problems so far what kinda bugs is the latest catalog i got 30 to 40% of the catalog is clothing i need parts not underware

Top Bottom