anyone else have problems with ROYAL DISTRIBUTING???

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
about a month ago i went to order intake boots for my rmk. i checked their site first and to my surprise their price with shipping was 1/3rd polaris price. rite on lets do this. so i call them and the guy says no such luck...we have no boots for that sled in our system. i said out of stock? he said no, no part nums. i said thats weird i just found them on ur site. he gave me attitude and said good luck finding it on his site. WOW. when i got home....BINGO. theres the part num! so i called back the next day and couldnt get the same guy so i placed an order wit a diff guy. two weeks go by and nothn in the mail. i call them and they say my visa didnt work. i said r u kidding me?!?! i said y no phone call or email????? turns out they wrote the visa num down wrong. in the meantime my sled is ripped apart waiting as this snow melts! so we reorder. another two weeks later(today) i go to the mail and SWEEEEET they are FINALLY in......WRONG!!!!! they packaged the wrong parts! i call them and now i have to send these parts back then they will ship the new ones. so there goes another week or two IF everything goes rite. like wtf? why is it harder to get GOOD customer service the way the economy is? shouldnt it be the other way around? maybe im the only one who had this luck. :nono::nono: does a person have to spent a certain amount for them to throw in good customer service? anyways thats all i had to say bout that. let the intelligent and smart a$$ coments come haha:beer:

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
about a month ago i went to order intake boots for my rmk. i checked their site first and to my surprise their price with shipping was 1/3rd polaris price. rite on lets do this. so i call them and the guy says no such luck...we have no boots for that sled in our system. i said out of stock? he said no, no part nums. i said thats weird i just found them on ur site. he gave me attitude and said good luck finding it on his site. WOW. when i got home....BINGO. theres the part num! so i called back the next day and couldnt get the same guy so i placed an order wit a diff guy. two weeks go by and nothn in the mail. i call them and they say my visa didnt work. i said r u kidding me?!?! i said y no phone call or email????? turns out they wrote the visa num down wrong. in the meantime my sled is ripped apart waiting as this snow melts! so we reorder. another two weeks later(today) i go to the mail and SWEEEEET they are FINALLY in......WRONG!!!!! they packaged the wrong parts! i call them and now i have to send these parts back then they will ship the new ones. so there goes another week or two IF everything goes rite. like wtf? why is it harder to get GOOD customer service the way the economy is? shouldnt it be the other way around? maybe im the only one who had this luck. :nono::nono: does a person have to spent a certain amount for them to throw in good customer service? anyways thats all i had to say bout that. let the intelligent and smart a$$ coments come haha:beer:

This is why I just go to a dealer and buy OEM, no one's fault, but a loss of valuable time of ridin! Normally everything is in stock or its a couple of days at the most.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
This is why I just go to a dealer and buy OEM, no one's fault, but a loss of valuable time of ridin! Normally everything is in stock or its a couple of days at the most.

Agreed...

Usually costs more, but I have no faith in ordering over the internet...I dont have a local dealer, but a quick phone call, credit card #, and shipped to the door. No problem, no fuss, very little time lost.

I guess I would consider over the summer if time wasnt an issue...nah, probably wouldnt on second thought!

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep ive had similar problems with royal. ordered a total of 8 times in my life and 5 times they screwed something up. no hope for them unless you have a LOT of time to spare lol there prices are decent on a lot of things though so if you can afford to wait it isnt to bad. or get rush shipping so it takes less time for you to receive and realize it is wrong!

fbraz088

Reaction score
i have ordered a crap load of stuff from them for the quads, my bike, brothers bike, the sleds, clothing,

never had a screw up yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only find some of there shipping quotes retarded, like shipping me 4 atv tires no rims ,....get this $75ea,.. I laughed and said no thanks,.. haha.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have bought a boatload of stuff from Royal, and have nothing but good to say. I have always had good service and haven't waited longer than 4 days for it to be delivered. Saved a ton of cash too.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have bought a boatload of stuff from Royal, and have nothing but good to say. I have always had good service and haven't waited longer than 4 days for it to be delivered. Saved a ton of cash too.

Same here, never had an issue. Sell enough stuff and theres bound to be a screw up here and there.

m8cat

Reaction score
Only have bought stuff once so far but had great service and price...?

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant go wrong buy parts from ally she hasnt screwed up my orders and there close to me in bonnyville allways buy local because one day it will bite u in the a$$ thats my 2 cents

Hootsy

Reaction score
Have had mostly good service except when trying to buy a stereo for my ranger. Ordered it in the spring and when fall came and it still didn't come in I canceled the order and the same thing happened the next season. Never did get a stereo.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I order alot from them same as dad and friends no problem never big items
because of cost of shipping I usually do price comparison include shipping
with local suppler prices yea iam tight

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've ordered lot's of parts from Royal due to no dealer within 150km. Always at my mailbox in 7 days or less.

Why would you call in when you can order it online ?? Ways less attitude that way.

campstove

Reaction score
I have been ordering stuff from Royal for almost 10 yrs now and have never had an issue. Doesn't matter what make, how old or how odd of part, always shows up and is correct. I've always ordered by phone and always get a good person to deal with, helpful and polite. Even the shipping cost isn't a big deal. Ship by mail, items as big as skis(2 sets at once), at the post office in 7 days or less. When you weigh the savings on certain stuff it is the way to go, but when you neeeeeeeedd that part for your sled, and there is no aftermarket choice, buy local from your dealer!!!;)

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never had a prob! Last order was 2 days late...... I'm still not complaining for saving a hundred bucks!

That guy with the reed boots.... well thats a bad deal thats a dealer part. They need a spanking for having that in the catalog.

bssummitx

Reaction score
ordered a couple of different times and never had a problem. bought tons of stuff on the internet and never had any trouble.

Top Bottom