Anyone else anxiously awaiting Trade Deadline to be over?

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Same crap every year pic up a goalie and a bunch and draft picks.....drafts picks are like NHL lotto tickets get a bunch and hope 1 pays off then cash it in

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Until Lord of the "lowe' rings ,and Mr T and the rest of the old oiler clan die off,quit or get fired the rebuild will never end.....
It really is that simple.........

We have replaced more players,coachs,trainers,towel boys etc etc...than any other team in the last decade and we are still 2nd last with the least amount of top picks in the first three rounds !!!!! The only thing that never changes is the accountability of X oilers in management.........

I leave you with one final thought.....The day "the great one" stepped down is the day the coyotes turned into a descent hockey team.......HHHHMMMMMMM

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't believe montreal picked up dubnyk..... Wtf?
I questioned that one too, Habs already have one of the best tandems in the league, and fucale sitting very good in the minors , not entirely sure why they grabbed him, other them assigning him to Hamilton which they did. This one has me stumped, price is locked up, and so is budah lol

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I questioned that one too, Habs already have one of the best tandems in the league, and fucale sitting very good in the minors , not entirely sure why they grabbed him, other them assigning him to Hamilton which they did. This one has me stumped, price is locked up, and so is budah lol

I think Price is still nursing an injury. The pick up might give them more depth should they need it. The poor guy has just fallen off the rails lately. I do hope he comes back, because he is better than he's been playing.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Good to see fasth played awesomed.... Still gotta shore up that defence in front of him :( .......... Fastch had 2 bad goals on him last nite, that he could not be blamed for, but after the first 3 goals he got rid of his 1st game jitters with the oil, and kept the kids in the game!! Congrats fasth!!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was really happy with his performance too... Shocked to see the comeback, actually. Just finished saying to the hubby right before the second Oil goal "No way they are coming back from this"... LOL

Top Bottom