Anyone else anxiously awaiting Trade Deadline to be over?

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trade Deadline day kills me every year. Last night I had a dream the Oilers traded Taylor Hall and I woke in a cold sweat. I was just terrified!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm at work, can't keep up! Been checking on twitter when I get a chance... Did you see the Sens put Conacher on waivers? I'd claim him, like yesterday

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oilers move the Bryz for a 4th and pick up Fasth for a 5th in 2014 and 3rd in 2015

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U of a goalie kurtis mucha will be the backup goalie to scrivens for tonites game :)
At least he is currently playing somewhere not some guy working at the arena like Buffalo used.
1656070_10152424691661055_834882102_n.jpg

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MacT is holding a press conference at 9 pm apparently. ...I'm guessing Hemmer is gone
Hopefully it's to announce that he traded Hall, he is so horrible on his give aways, seriously over rated!!

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hall isn't going anywhere. Neither is Eberle. Gagne maybe but I hope not. Hemski is amazing but too inconsistent.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Hemsky had a good game last night ........ no wonder they wanted him lol.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3rd and 5th? What a bunch of idiots. We don't need any more young talent with no leadership. Get someone for Hemsky and put him in the line up. We need to win games now, not next year like they've been promising for 10 years.
MacT and Lowe need to go. Along with the rest of the suits. How many more coaches? It's not the coaches. It's management. Idiots.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
At least we got something for hemsky... His contract was up after this year, and he'll be aiming for more than the present contract for sure... Think it's 4m / season? A lot better players out there for that money..... We need our young defensemen to gain experience, then bring them up from the farm teams...... Nurse, fedun, klumpak etc

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
At least we got something for hemsky... His contract was up after this year, and he'll be aiming for more than the present contract for sure... Think it's 4m / season? A lot better players out there for that money..... We need our young defensemen to gain experience, then bring them up from the farm teams...... Nurse, fedun, klumpak etc

Hemsky was worth much more than we got.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3rd and 5th? What a bunch of idiots. We don't need any more young talent with no leadership. Get someone for Hemsky and put him in the line up. We need to win games now, not next year like they've been promising for 10 years.
MacT and Lowe need to go. Along with the rest of the suits. How many more coaches? It's not the coaches. It's management. Idiots.

Pretty sure its too little to late for this year

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a given. But these draft picks are helping us next year? Nope.

Top Bottom