Anybody ever get knee injections?

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My advice for you don’t let doctors dick you around putting bandaids on the problem, get in for an MRI and into the que for surgery ASAP as it will take 2 years. My wife f’d around for a couple years with shoulder injections then got into que for surgery which was 18 more months. She went private on a months booking and got it done. Our half ass medical system would have wasted 4 years through their work.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well thanks for all the thoughts, I passed on my first injection today. I can manage right now. BTW for anyone who needs daily pain management I found a killer knee brace on amazon. Its a neoprene velcro wrap with a ice pack insert that inflates with a hand bulb to surround the joint it has been fantastic I love it. After 10 mins I have to pump it up like 3 or 4 more times because the swelling has reduced that much. They make them for ankles, wrists etc. Do it.
Do you happen to have a brand name?
Would like to get my wife a wrist brace.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been taking CBD oil since Mar 2019 and have noticed a big change in both my knees for pain and swelling. I went and got a medical prescription and been on it ever since.

Last edited:
Top Bottom