Anybody been out

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Charged up a new battery for the sea-doo, fueled up the boat, cursed the clouds and rain:rant:.....went out to the farm and cut about 3 cords of spruce....gotta work next weekend. By then i'm hittin the water rain or shine:D

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be heading to Long Lake, bought some new skis that need testing. Fishing in the morning and maybe see who wants to risk their life in a tube. Will be there June 21/22

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a trip down the N. Sask last night, beautiful ride, water high at about 5.4m flowing @ approx. 8 kph.

SnowBunny25

Reaction score
Took a trip down the N. Sask last night, beautiful ride, water high at about 5.4m flowing @ approx. 8 kph.

I can't convince my hubby to do the river ride. Last time we destroyed our intake grate, and impeller. He is also worried about ruining a pump if it's dirty. I'm working on it though :rolleyes:

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't convince my hubby to do the river ride. Last time we destroyed our intake grate, and impeller. He is also worried about ruining a pump if it's dirty. I'm working on it though :rolleyes:

The river is high enough to avoid gravel bars and the big flush has gone by, no debris or very little. Ran though the other night from Devon to Dawson park and back, it was great trip.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am new to edmonton, only been here 2.5 years, and have a silly question

do only jet boats go on the north sask?? and just the aluminum ones??

never any prop boats? i know that there is a launch at the park by the zoo and another one by devon.

where does that big tourist boat go, and how much draft does that thing need?

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually just river boats and rafters/canoers. I have seen a couple prop boats in there but probably not recommended. There is another launch at 50st. Right now pretty much anything can go down, the water level will drop and then there will be some shifting gravel bars lurking.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did another trip down the N. Sask. Last night there was 4 watercrafts, 3 riverboats, 2 kayakers and 1 prop boat in river. Nice trip many people fishing the river now. Water level still high but going down every day flowing approx, 8 kph with about 4m Depth.

Top Bottom