Anybody been out

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here been out yet, we usually start our season on mother's day but this year has been so busy probably won't get out til next week. I still have to get a coat of wax on her before then, man the list keeps getting bigger.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Wabamun also still has ice on it. My dad was in jasper the weekend before this past one, and was WALKING on Maligne lake, still lots of ice out there, its been too slow of a warm up, lets hope the +23 this week melts the rest off. I wanna go fishin!

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went down the N. Sask last week, water still low should be great levels by june.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The BOATS are out on Chestermere! I saw a few of them on sunday!
I am picking mine up tommorow and I will be wet this week some time for sure, slow start this year but this weekend is looking good! but I think the snow is still calling me, so Golden is plan A and B but if not plan C is go Boat N:D

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to the Malibu dealer and they've been on Wizard testing boats for about a week and my cousin was on Wabamun last week, i'm thinking if i get time to summerize the boat i should be out on the water by next weekend. Hope & pray for that 24 degrees weather like Josh Classen is promising!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It's still going to be cold on the lake this early....if you get out showime, post some photos. I'll take shots of the IceBergs on Pigeon Lake this weekend.

I talked to the Malibu dealer and they've been on Wizard testing boats for about a week and my cousin was on Wabamun last week, i'm thinking if i get time to summerize the boat i should be out on the water by next weekend. Hope & pray for that 24 degrees weather like Josh Classen is promising!!!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's still going to be cold on the lake this early....if you get out showime, post some photos. I'll take shots of the IceBergs on Pigeon Lake this weekend.

Will do for sure, it won't be that bad we have a hot shower on board to heat up our wetsuit before jumping in, eases the pain and once you get out crack up the onboard heater:D We're headed to thunder lake this week-end with no boat, same deal heard the ice was still being pushed around.:mad:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was at Thunder Lake this week-end and the water was impressively warm!!Tons of wakeboarders, sea-doos, fisherman and canoes. My muscles are suuurrreee sore from being the first time boarding this season. My neighbor was at Pigeon and said it was freaken cold, hardly anyone in the water.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Our place is on the south side and there was about 6 feet of snow on the shore. Freeking cold is right. Not much action on the water and only a few docks went in over the long weekend.

Went to Pigeon Lake this weekend, and the weather was GREAT! The water had no ice and the temp was about 55F. Hope it keeps warming up.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here are a couple of photos of the snow/ice at the Pigeon on the long weekend...lol...

Attachments

• IMG_0168_1.jpg
    IMG_0168_1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0167_1.jpg
    IMG_0167_1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 192

SnowBunny25

Reaction score
Went to Jackfish on Monday. Not the greatest weather, but the water was warmer than Pigeon gets in July or August. Lots of Sea-Doos out there Monday.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like its time to hit the river!

Top Bottom