any one tried v-force reeds on m1000? any thoughts positive or negative?

c_nelson99

Reaction score
Got an 09 m1000 with slp pipe kit, doing top end on er and going to replace reeds while its torn apart. Anyone with similar set up have issues with the v-force reeds?

Almost hate to buy the stock ones for the price difference, like everyone else I'd enjoy a little more power..lol.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You may want to talk to some one about the Rage Cage (or other brands), even replacment reeds on the factory blocks. Give Brent at Arctic Edge a call.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
V force chip easy I've had the best reliability out of stock on all of the m's I've had

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive ran vforce and don't waste your money. Like others have said they chip sure easy and fast. That bein said I now boyesen rage cages in my 2012 M8 and absolutely love em. Ran for full season and when you look at em you cant even tell. And made a big difference. I wish I had tried them in my old 1000.

c_nelson99

Reaction score
Interesting info on the v-force. Had them in an old summit and had the boots crack, thought maybe they'd fixed some of the issues. Guess not.

channonmanuel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new set in box never used. Bought them for my sled then got a turbo, and was told you can't use them with a turbo. Let me know if you want them we can figure out a price

Sent from my iPhone using

Top Bottom