Any one rideing golden area this week?

bigcatjay

Reaction score
I am looking for someone or people to ride golden this week. It doesn't matter where silent, gorman, quartz etc. Just cant talk any of my friends into going. I can go from the 12th on. The cat is all tuned up and ready to stretch its legs. I live close to Calgary and my gear is packed and ready to go, just need a partner{S}.

Cheers.

lorne1176

Reaction score
I am looking for someone or people to ride golden this week. It doesn't matter where silent, gorman, quartz etc. Just cant talk any of my friends into going. I can go from the 12th on. The cat is all tuned up and ready to stretch its legs. I live close to Calgary and my gear is packed and ready to go, just need a partner{S}.

Cheers.

Hoping to get out towards the end of the week as well. Maybe Fernie or Golden, would like to try to get into Oldman.

bigcatjay

Reaction score
What day are you thinking

What day are you thinking? I haven't been into Old man before, but as I said, as long as my track is roostn snow, I don't care where I go. The creek crossings at Fernie might be getting a little sketchy now though, what ya think?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the trail to gorman is not gromed.... 3 foot swels.... quartz is gromed still for a ways.... found some good untuched in both but u have to find it....

bigcatjay

Reaction score
Thanx tex78. I'll look real hard then. I just hope I can find a rideing partner. Sounds like maybe a group of friends want to go on the weekend, but I would like to get out during the week as well when it is less buisy. Have you heard what silent is like? I imagine the logging road is getting pretty bad by now. Guess it's time to take the winter tires off my truck now eh? Lol.

Top Bottom