Any new builds for this comming season??

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if anyone built anything new for this year, besides a single turbo...uhuhuh...lol just kidding, what did ya build or trying to build???:d:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two stroke triple on NITRO:eek:
The court order says in bold print.....No Methane for DILLWEED......back to DRUM for you.....BF will sneak ya a file in a cake.
Who's case ya using Dean?
Not a 670 chassis I hope:eek::d..Man that brings back great memories:d

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The court order says in bold print.....No Methane for DILLWEED......back to DRUM for you.....BF will sneak ya a file in a cake.
Who's case ya using Dean?
Not a 670 chassis I hope:eek::d..Man that brings back great memories:d

AHHHHHH cmon judge just ONE MORE TIME......
Custome engine from top to bottom.... No more using someone elses UNIT
Memories..... Nothin but memories;)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AHHHHHH cmon judge just ONE MORE TIME......
Custome engine from top to bottom.... No more using someone elses UNIT
Memories..... Nothin but memories;)
Suit yourself just remember your last methane concoction is the reason you pee sitting down now:d
Wow that impressive...need the boy to make ya some pipes.....wedding present:d....MUCH LUCK dude cant wait to see it!!
Memories....that will be a all time favourite till I die.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Memories always be good times dude. Gonna have to bring the threeo back in action SOON!!!!! Pipes yes will need pipes;)

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Memories always be good times dude. Gonna have to bring the threeo back in action SOON!!!!! Pipes yes will need pipes;)

Do you mean Nitromethane? If so, wouldn't you need to rebuild the engine LOTS.... just like Top Fuel and Nitro Funny Cars???

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you mean Nitromethane? If so, wouldn't you need to rebuild the engine LOTS.... just like Top Fuel and Nitro Funny Cars???

Wont it be fun ruck. I like to refer to it as NITROPOOPSTAIN:d

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Building a Nytro turbo 174. The Motor is getting the full workover at the engine shop. Racers Edge is building the tunnel and a new skid they developed last season. It is getting bigger injectors, electronic boost controller with logger box and a nice fat turbo. I guess we will see if this motor lives at 20 plus pounds of boost for a whole season. Once I get all of the parts, I will start the assembly and post some pics. Hopefully it will run as good or better than my Apex.

Sledheadak907

Reaction score
Well I'm putting some new wax on my RMK so the powder doesnt stick :p Now for serious business... I'm thinking about either a BoonDocker N2o kit or a PSI twin... or just sell it and buy a yammi :s

Top Bottom