Any dirt bikes

Reaction score
Right now I have a Baja dirt runner 125. Most people thing it is crap but it runs great, I would recamend it for beginners but not for some one with experiece. It has enough power to pop it up in first mabye second. Over all it is a good bike. My preferance would be to have a Yamaha YZ 125.

Canadian Country Cabins

Reaction score
Website
www.canadiancountrycabins.com
I also have an 85 Yamaha RZ500. I know it's not a dirt bike, but there's just something special about a 4 cylinder 2 stroke. Yippee.

ahhhhhhhhhhh you will understand then why i ride a 93 Vmax 750 sled with aaen quads then lol....................The only thing ive heard sweeter than i piped 4 cyl 2 stroke at full bore was a piped Benelli 900sei.

l like oldish Huskys LoL

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Verti-Kyle

Reaction score
'06 Honda CRF 450X, plated so I can ride on street and dirt. lots of places to ride up here after the snow melts......lol.

Hey Teeroy, just wondering how you were able to get street registration for your CRF? I put a dual sport kit on my XR600R but had endless arguements with the guys from the DMV because they insisted that if the bike was built with an "off highway" designation then you could not ever get street registration for it.
I ended up buying the frame of a wrecked dual sport bike from the bike recyclers and using that serial # to register my bike.
shhhh!
I really want to get a 450F though, and am curious how you pulled it off.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Teeroy, just wondering how you were able to get street registration for your CRF? I put a dual sport kit on my XR600R but had endless arguements with the guys from the DMV because they insisted that if the bike was built with an "off highway" designation then you could not ever get street registration for it.
I ended up buying the frame of a wrecked dual sport bike from the bike recyclers and using that serial # to register my bike.
shhhh!
I really want to get a 450F though, and am curious how you pulled it off.
I walked in with the plate from my XR650L and switched it over to the 450, she looked at the NVIS, didn't bat an eye, and gave me the registration. Apparently it doesn't say on the form if it's off road only, it's supposed to be a number designation in the serial number now. A couple of my buddies did the same, I put kits on theirs for them and they just walked in and got plates. One was an XR400, and a KLX300. I think they just don't know any better, she didn't even go out to look at the bikes. The dealer that I got my bike from has done a lot of them, they do an out of province inspection and guarantee that you'll get plated. The shop mechanic has a plated CR500, I want to do a KX500 next. I've been checked out twice by the RC's, they just smiled and said "nice bike"....:d

Top Bottom