Any alberta mud bogs?

700 efi guy

Reaction score
I found this forum by doing a search on alberta mud bogs, did any of you enter any last summer, and does anyone know of anything happening this summer? I'm more interested in northern ones but it'd be good to know about any in alberta

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think drayton Valley still has a mud bog, wetaskiwin supposedly has one and BC is littered with bogs. Go to whiteknight.ca or the bc 4x4 assc website cant remember their web add just google bc4x4:D

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think drayton Valley still has a mud bog, wetaskiwin supposedly has one and BC is littered with bogs. Go to whiteknight.ca or the bc 4x4 assc website cant remember their web add just google bc4x4:D
DV mud bog is held in rocky Rapids I think. Thunder in the valley or something like that.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know Andrew you'd to have a mud bog, I'm not sure if they still do during their fair...

I found this forum by doing a search on alberta mud bogs, did any of you enter any last summer, and does anyone know of anything happening this summer? I'm more interested in northern ones but it'd be good to know about any in alberta

BuffShelby

Reaction score
Hey
I know there are quite a few this year.
There is one in Ashmont 2.5 hours North East of Edmonton by St Paul! There are a bunch of us heading down there. Its on April 5th. It was an ok bog last year but not as muddy as I like. There are still 600 + people going so it should be a good time.
I know there is one in Peace River as well on May 10th.
www.hammondvalleyquadrally.com
I'm always up for a rally! I quad a lot at Brazeau Dam it has some great trails, a little bit of everything.
Hope this helps!

Top Bottom