Another user finally introducing himself

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where and how do i use this feature? Sorry a tad s..l...o..w!

Hit the S&M home page, and there should be an area on the left called "Navigation". Under "The Community" there is a hyperlink called "MemberMap NEW!!". From there, you can click on the "Your Entry" hyperlink and zoom in/click where you are. Hope this helps.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Yes.... use the Zoom. You should get right to where you live or want to put your pin.... It's cool, Even has your name. :)

polar sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know exactly where your at...i'm at the opposite end, i'm on Graminia Rd and golden spike..not far from you at all. Ha, "the swamp" seems everytime i go through there somebody is stuck in that ditch!!!
i got some swamp but i havent seen any one stuck there other than me and my kids who keep trying to see how much cable i have and how far i can get the dodge into it , when you turn from 60 on grammina as you pass rr263 im there it like 50 ft on the hill

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is already a lot of snow here in Mcbride, so by the time you want to be here it will be awesome. Barry-Mountain Haven B&B

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hit the S&M home page, and there should be an area on the left called "Navigation". Under "The Community" there is a hyperlink called "MemberMap NEW!!". From there, you can click on the "Your Entry" hyperlink and zoom in/click where you are. Hope this helps.

Right on, looks pretty easy when i get a chance i'll throw my name on the old map. Thanks for the help.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the sleds the regulars ride in our group. From the left: 2006 Summit X 1000 162 (doublek), 2006 Summit 800 Adrenaline 151 (Brother-in-law), 2000 Summit 700 136 (Wife), and 2008 Summit XP 800 X 154 (Mine). Upgrades all around for us this year. First trip should be a learning experience for everybody. Should get some nice vids with the camera.

Attachments

• PB170013.jpg
    PB170013.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 80

Grubby

Reaction score
Live in calgary rode quartz on nov 10 11 12. If anyone has updates , would love 2 hear.

Top Bottom