Another Example of Ridiculous Law System

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just another simple example of how stupid the legal system is.

Old burnt out stove from my little party cabin in the bush was stolen friday night, ironic thing was i discovered it was missing when i was bringing my brand new one to install! so i followed the one set of quad tracks that was in the snow right to this guys house, a well known theif in the area. sure enough i could see he was installing a stove in his beet up old shed because there was stove pipes and tools scattered around, and although i did not actually see my stove there i have plenty of reason to beleive it is in there. So i did the propper thing and called the cops, they talked to the guy who claimed inosence but they also beleive it was him because of the way he was talking trash about me and stuff. so i gave my statement and they said they really cant do anything for me until this well known criminal gets caught red handed.

So now i cant even go there and egg his house or get some buddies together and get my stove back because i gave a police statement and they will have reasonable evidence to point towards me.

only thing i can do is put some wildlife cams up and bait him with my brand new stove, or a stereo or something because now he is mad at me!!:realmad::rant::rant:

just venting:rolleyes::mad:

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be nice to whack the dick head head with a 150 grain bullet. Dont worry some day what goes around will come around for him.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Be nice to whack the dick head head with a 150 grain bullet. Dont worry some day what goes around will come around for him.

Blastoff that would be the extreme way to deal with this guy. Not good at all
KVF700 you are right. He has the upperhand here now. you cant do anything to retalliate because the cops will blame you for everything that happens to him to a point. If your new stove gets stollen or whatever you have to let the cops deal with it. Not a fair setup. who has the rights the bad guy or the good guy

sirzones

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe the old stove will burn his shed down:rant:
Next time put two warning shots in his back:d

sldgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

(just saying)

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blastoff that would be the extreme way to deal with this guy. Not good at all
KVF700 you are right. He has the upperhand here now. you cant do anything to retalliate because the cops will blame you for everything that happens to him to a point. If your new stove gets stollen or whatever you have to let the cops deal with it. Not a fair setup. who has the rights the bad guy or the good guy

Thanks to our stupid Charter of Freedom and Rights the criminal has the rights 95% of the time.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Wait until he's not home......Then steal it back......don't think you can be charged for stealing your own stove..........

:d

Since he's a known thief.....Buy a bottle of whiskey/rye/rum.....Lace it with a high dose of laxative for chits and giggles...He chits, you giggle

Last edited:

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait until he's not home......Then steal it back......don't think you can be charged for stealing your own stove..........

:d
Yeah but you can be charged with trespassing if he catches you. What about the good old, confront the SOB face to face? Thank him for haulin your old stove away and saving you the trouble. If you really want to calm the waters, give him a bottle of Rye for doin that for you......OR... A visit to his house with about 5 of your biggest friends. Choose your friends with the least amount of teeth, worst posture and shortest pants. Then remind him that his wife is due for a bikini wax.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah but you can be charged with trespassing if he catches you. What about the good old, confront the SOB face to face? Thank him for haulin your old stove away and saving you the trouble. If you really want to calm the waters, give him a bottle of Rye for doin that for you......OR... A visit to his house with about 5 of your biggest friends. Choose your friends with the least amount of teeth, worst posture and shortest pants. Then remind him that his wife is due for a bikini wax.

i would but he is MUCH bigger than me, and probably has some "questionable" friends that would come after me!! lol im really not to concerned. i just bought a bushnell game cam :d:d:d might try and bait him with an ipod or something and get some photos, if anything get proof of him trespassing!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dig a hole along the quad trail a deep one.
Cover it with branches.
Put some bait rye,a stove or a blow up doll on the other side
Set up a game camera to catch the action.

When he falls in you got him.:d

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya need an aliby and a accomplis and a glove thats way too small..you go to town..make sure everyone sees ya there..o say 3pm the shed lights up the early evening sky. and miraculasley thes a glove left at the seen..mmmm..never mind i might use this one someday...just sayin...if it dont fit you must equit:d

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dig a hole along the quad trail a deep one.
Cover it with branches.
Put some bait rye,a stove or a blow up doll on the other side
Set up a game camera to catch the action.

When he falls in you got him.:d

Then what?

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take your new stove over to his cabin then call the cops or You could also get a conibear trap that just fits inside your old stove stove,hopefully about a 330-2*, then when sticky fingers goes to put wood inside.... SNAP!! justice

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take your new stove over to his cabin then call the cops or You could also get a conibear trap that just fits inside your old stove stove,hopefully about a 330-2*, then when sticky fingers goes to put wood inside.... SNAP!! justice

I have a bear trap if you want to borrow it.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I LIKE THE BAIT AND CAMERA IDEA:eek:......... AND YOU WON'T FEEL SAFE & SECURE THERE ANYMORE, WHILE THAT NEIGHBOUR IS STILL AROUND:(

The camera is a very good plan, but if he see's it (flash) etc. ,it will be gone or destroyed as well. Hide it well and turn off the flash!!

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha ha ya... this camera has a tiny LED for a flash that doesnt actually "flash" justy lights it up to get a perfect black and white night vision. lol. some great ideas though

Top Bottom