Anodizing Larger Parts

Bulldog Racing

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone's had larger parts anodized, and the costs associated with this. Looking at possibly a tunnel and rails, as well as misc smaller parts.
Also wondering if anyone in the Edmonton or Calgary area's can do this.

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only place that I know of & have use is Anderson Anodizing: Heavy Equipment - Portable Capabilities, Safety Equipment - Tools - Accessories, Residential - Commercial - Industrial Services, Cast Iron Welding Services, Stainless Welding Services, Custom Fabrication Services, Machinery Repair There from the St Albert area. That advertise on snow & mud once & awhile. Specialty Sleds uses them alot for the tunnels they install.

X2 that is where mine will be going.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone's had larger parts anodized, and the costs associated with this. Looking at possibly a tunnel and rails, as well as misc smaller parts.
Also wondering if anyone in the Edmonton or Calgary area's can do this.

There are a couple places in Calgary that can do this, ACE Anodizing is one, and there are a couple others if you search on google.

I don't think ACE can do a whole tunnel, only the smaller stuff. They might be able to direct you to someone who can though.

belch22

Reaction score
I had my rails done at Anderson Anodizing...I paid $120 for the pair and the turnaround time was around a week. They had to be clean and bare (nothing attached to them)

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my 163'' rails and my Van Amburg 154 to 163 tunnel extension done at Ace Anodizing. They are pretty big parts and they had no problem. Charged my $160 for everything

Bulldog Racing

Reaction score
Right on, Thanks Guys.....with the crappy weather it makes for a good afternoon in the garage taking stuff apart to get all pretty'd up. :d

Top Bottom