AN EXOTIC LUNCH IN THE MOUNTAINS.. WHAT DO YOU COOK?

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ANY LUCK ON THAT HELMET YET?? JUST CURIOUS.

lots of luck with it....going to get you set up here over the next week or so....on my way in as we speak.see ya tonight..
bring some scribblies if you got any ideas....if not ill jog em down when we git together 2night

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
YUP...... JUST HEARD ON THE RADIO, SOMETHING ABOUT SLEDDERS BEING CHARGED FOR RUNNING OVER, OR HITTING A DEER. THEY SAID THERE ARE HEAVY FINES/CHARGES PENDING??? DID ANYONE ELSE HEAR ABOUT THIS?? I JUST CAUGHT THE TAILEND OF WHAT THE NEWSCASTER WAS SAYIN':confused:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
YUP...... JUST HEARD ON THE RADIO, SOMETHING ABOUT SLEDDERS BEING CHARGED FOR RUNNING OVER, OR HITTING A DEER. THEY SAID THERE ARE HEAVY FINES/CHARGES PENDING??? DID ANYONE ELSE HEAR ABOUT THIS?? I JUST CAUGHT THE TAILEND OF WHAT THE NEWSCASTER WAS SAYIN':confused:

that was quadders I believe Ric

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
i believe it was quadders up near whitecourt. i am a quadder but that is just dumb, dangerous and another nail in the coffin as well. i think instead of fines they should cover them in doe urine during the rut and then lock them in a pen with about 10 BIG bucks. that would probably cure them of thier need to harrass the wildlife.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
WAS THE DEER(S) HURT IN THE INCIDENT?? TRYING TO LISTEN TO THE NEWS, BUT THEY NEVER SAID ANYTHING THIS TIME AROUND. MIGHT HAVE TO CHECK THE PAPER TOMORROW

Top Bottom