AN EXOTIC LUNCH IN THE MOUNTAINS.. WHAT DO YOU COOK?

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting back on topic... Deer sausage, Ham/Garlic sausage, Canned Oysters, Canned Muscles, and lots of tooth picks so everyone can share them.... Sliced cheese and crackers...

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man... I gotta start hanging with you.... does the waiter come around with the towels and wipes too? That's a fine feast! :D

Normally; trail mix, monster juice, water, jerky that's it.... oh.. maybe a protein bar (not in the same class as the prior meal)

Getting back on topic... Deer sausage, Ham/Garlic sausage, Canned Oysters, Canned Muscles, and lots of tooth picks so everyone can share them.... Sliced cheese and crackers...

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man... I gotta start hanging with you.... does the waiter come around with the towels and wipes too? That's a fine feast! :D

Normally; trail mix, monster juice, water, jerky that's it.... oh.. maybe a protein bar (not in the same class as the prior meal)

LOL :D Cdn Wrangler... No waiter, no wipes, no towels. :) However the canned feast (shell fish) is easy to pack and serve. :) I often pack jerky and trail mix as well. :)

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, if it were later in the year the east cost lobster season would be open, fresh lobster flown in, a honking big pot, couple pounds of butter, garlic... mmmmmmmmmm :D [wipes and towels or lemon water required... :D :D :D] [picture Homer drooling, slowly running down his chin]

LOL :D Cdn Wrangler... No waiter, no wipes, no towels. :) However the canned feast (shell fish) is easy to pack and serve. :) I often pack jerky and trail mix as well. :)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hmmmm, if it were later in the year the east cost lobster season would be open, fresh lobster flown in, a honking big pot, couple pounds of butter, garlic... mmmmmmmmmm :D [wipes and towels or lemon water required... :D :D :D] [picture Homer drooling, slowly running down his chin]
DAM, MIKE, NOW I'M REAL HUNGRY.... THAT BURGER AND FRIES AT AVERAGE JOES JUST MELTED AWAY... NEED "LOOOOBBBSSSSTTTTEEEERRR"........MMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOBSTER!!!(PICTURE HOME DROOLING, SLOBBERING, SLOWLY RUNNING DOWN HIS CHIN)... LOL;)

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After all is said and done im the worst for talkin &(^#....but to have someone running down animals ....give your head a shake........what losers...lets be cool and run over a coyote or rabbit or a deer......if whoever did this or does.....you r a chump.... Lets take care of it out there! ...Trees on the other hand have a way of jumping in front of motorized vehicles..:)

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if someone finds out who the guilty party is, they can always report it to the police or fish and wildlife....

I believe they take exception to these things..... (maybe a sled....)

Not a hard choice when you weigh a couple of idiots against the rest os the snowmobiling population......

Just my thought...

After all is said and done im the worst for talkin &(^#....but to have someone running down animals ....give your head a shake........what losers...lets be cool and run over a coyote or rabbit or a deer......if whoever did this or does.....you r a chump.... Lets take care of it out there! ...Trees on the other hand have a way of jumping in front of motorized vehicles..:)

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is extremely funny how there could be just… one little ole tree in the middle of a meadow... a thousand open acres and low and behold, as you're carving up the base and slopes of this beautiful meadow... "BAM!" There it is... 1/2 a second away from kissing the front of your sled... now how does that happen? Is this; Devine intervention, a twist of fate, the riddler playing jokes, mother nature pulling our leg,.... this must go back to Einstein's general theory of relativity.... where all things within the universe happen for a reason... gravity, positive and negative electrons...
:confused: :eek:

LIKE SLEDDERGLEN SAYS: TREES ARE TRACTION........... BAHAHAHA :D:D:D:D

Top Bottom