Am I VIP member or not

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I'll bite, I used to be a VIP member and now I'm not. What gives? Maybe a mod would like to explain this to me. Am I not posting properly or what? Somebody give me an explanation.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok I'll bite, I used to be a VIP member and now I'm not. What gives? Maybe a mod would like to explain this to me. Am I not posting properly or what? Somebody give me an explanation.

Will ask the question for you to the big guys

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know you need 200 posts. I was at 204 yesterday, and today I'm at 170.

Haha...too funny I was wondering if this happened to anyone else...I was somewhere around 220 yesterday then this morning when I went to post I was back too 175...I thought the same thing...what did I do wrong...lol. Maybe I'm just not VIP material...haha.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha...too funny I was wondering if this happened to anyone else...I was somewhere around 220 yesterday then this morning when I went to post I was back too 175...I thought the same thing...what did I do wrong...lol. Maybe I'm just not VIP material...haha.

haha, its probably them clearing space in the forums. Getting rid of the old old old threads and posts.

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ok 08Summit, We'll tell'm we'll drop the whole thing for snow and mud stickers. lol

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey all....... Old posts don't get deleted, they just get sent to the scrap heap, so the posts stay as counted..........there were a few larger controversial threads that were deleted, and unfortunately we all lost some counts...... Just a little house cleaning last nite...............

You guys just need to post more, and get back over that 200 post count to become vip material........... Lol

rk will visit this thread tonite and attempt to upgrade your post counts......... Hows that?

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure why it was deleated. Not sure what the difference is between it and the "word association game"??
Plus I want to make it clear that I was the last one to post.
So what do I win ??

bearclaw

Reaction score
Not sure why it was deleated. Not sure what the difference is between it and the "word association game"??
Plus I want to make it clear that I was the last one to post.
So what do I win ??

MY THOUGHTS TO, WAS FUNNY TO READ. MAYBE SOMEBODIES PANTIES GOT BUNCHED?:confused:

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, well last night I stayed up really late with a buddy and I lost a forty-pounder of rum...now that's something worth grieving about:(
:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
the thread was not deleted, it was archived. Post still remain active so no posts should have been lost.
Sumric, are you sure you lost some posts?

ron did delete some threads and some were lost..........we talked about it last nite......he's takin' care of business.............

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You get your posts back when u buy a razor for your girlfreind..:nono:

Top Bottom