Alpine Country Rentals

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to give a shout out to vinnie and his team at alpine country rentals. Over the years i have went to them numerous
times brokedown and they have always done whatever they can to get me back on the hill that day or the next day at the latest.
This past weekend the crew i was riding with had rolled their truck and trailer on the way to clemina. Once the wreck was cleaned up
we inpected the sleds only to find cosmetic damage and a broken brake leaver on a 14 xm. We had went looking for one at alpine only
to find out they were out of stock. Vinnie went out of his way and pulled the one off his personal sled to get us riding that day.
In my books that is top notch service and a top notch dude. To the crew at Alpine thanks for all the good service over the years.
I look forward to busting up my junk and dealing with you guy,s and girls in the future.

SparkBuilder

Reaction score
Yeah I was really impressed at the lengths the people at Alpine were willing to go to help a guy out. I've been sure to tell people about the great service I received there and will be happy to go back in the future any time I need parts or service in Valemount. Really good to see that there are still businesses that put their customers first like that, even a first time customer.

Top Bottom