Alberta SRD Questionare

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
well, maybe a LOT more have done ther survey, maybe not, but some o fus just can't be bothered to hit the thanks button! just saying.........cause i did the survey, but haven't hit the thanks button. does that make me a bad person?????????????[/COLOR]

Thats part of it......

Foog

Reaction score
Completed the survey the other day. Bought a RZR this spring and I don't want to see my options limited going forward.

Andoo

Respected Military Member
Reaction score
I think someone in office is jealous that they are stuck in an office for there job and is too chicken to get a mosquito bite or a runny nose. There was probably big tax bucks to have that questionaire made and all its doing is making us mad, figure that out.......

240 Gordy

Reaction score
I just tried to fill out the survey, and I could bring up the mail in survey, clicking on the on-line survey brought me to a survey on rating the website if I was happy with SRD. What am I doing wrong here? Have patience, I'm old.

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a pile of bs me are losing small bits of our fredom every day we need to fight this.soon we will pay money to go ride in a atv park like in some states.we all need to put our money in to fight this bone head.:rant:

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did mine as well....everyone needs to forward this onto anyone who quads or sleds....its BS....just a bunch more BS laws to enforce and to try and curtail outdoorsman and women. won't be able to leave the back yard pretty soon and you'll need a permit!

rain

Reaction score
Well I'm done survey...everyone definitely needs to be a voice. If we don't speak up now regulation and restriction will be in place. Once that is done and past we will live with what they decide. Get motivated people start speaking up now ... when you might be heard. I agree this needs to also be more in the public eye for all to see. Everyone spread this news..

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done for sure, and thanks attached.
From time to time i speak with both Don & Wayne with SRD, maybe i should ask them a few qeustions on this, and possibly see our MLA ,TY LUND to see if he has any comment.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done for sure, and thanks attached.
From time to time i speak with both Don & Wayne with SRD, maybe i should ask them a few qeustions on this, and possibly see our MLA ,TY LUND to see if he has any comment.

please do, and ask a few questions, maybe we can get a better understanding where this is g:beer:oing.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For anyone who camps in the Cadomin area,I was just reading the local county paper and some Cadomin residents put in a request to ban all random camping in the hamlet.The county council is considering the ban but is also considering banning all random camping in the entire county as well. This is the Yellowhead County which encompasses all the crown land from Stony Plain to Jasper. Please contact your respective county councillers and express your views. This is a very real threat to random camping.

Top Bottom