Alberta giving PPE Ontario, Quebec and B.C.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We send stuff elsewhere fine, but we should'nt be requesting our nurses, doctors and hospital staff to wear recycled masks. N95 are good for there term, but when you doff and don them several times and wear them for a entire shift they get beat up, formed to your face, and even smell. They are now requesting that they conserve them and put in a recycle bin at the hospital. Nice, almost like putting on your used unwashed bela clava after a full day of riding. We have a decent supply, I do understand conserving them and making them last, but recycling them I dont. Many companies have stepped up to make these in Canada, so they should be coming shortly to the market.
letterahs.jpg

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never said to not send supplies, all I am say is if we are all Canadian first then let's help each other. Not always a one sided relationship.

I agree. Time for those spoiled provinces to join the nation. I am all for withholding the economic benefits from them until they join the team.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least one Premier appreaciates it, Doug Ford from Ontario
Yeah, I haven't heard any sort of thank you or expression of gratitude from Quebec or BC though. Meanwhile this morning the extended care homes in Alberta are quickly running out of masks for caregivers. I think Kenney should look after Alberta's needs first.

Last edited:

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No surprise Quebec didn’t say thank you. It’s our duty to give them stuff for free, including money. I’m sure they think we should be grateful for them allowing us to give them the PPE.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't heard any sort of thank you or expression of gratitude from Quebec or BC though. Meanwhile this morning the extended care homes in Alberta are quickly running out of masks for caregivers. I think Kenney should look after Alberta's needs first.
I agree however the government said there has been no requests from care facilities for PPE stuff. He did say they would get them what they need if they ask. A lot of these care homes are privately owned so not sure it’s governments job to be resupplying them ?

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he's a better man than me. I would of told Quebec to pound sand after the crap that they have done to get the oilsands shutdown.

You and me both, only my language would of been a LOT more colourful then "pound sand"

They wouldn't of signed off on that pipe reguardless of what we send them, especially not over a few masks and latex gloves. That's wishful thinking of the highest order. I would of gave any and all surplus to Saskatchewan & Manitoba, even if they didn't need them. They are the ones that declared war on us, why would you supply the enemy? It would be different if they desperately needed them and people were dying because of it, but that's not the case so phuck them.

I get just as angry when that Legault twat is on the news as I get when Zoolander is. Dumb & Dumber. Add that idiot Horgan to the mix and you have the three stooges. All three of them can F-O!

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to admit I have mixed feelings about this. However still lots of good people in BC and Quebec worth saving. Not everyone voted for their respective pin heads

BC sure, PQ not so much.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree however the government said there has been no requests from care facilities for PPE stuff. He did say they would get them what they need if they ask. A lot of these care homes are privately owned so not sure it’s governments job to be resupplying them ?

True enough but I took it that they could not get any from their suppliers. Maybe just a case of privately owned facilities wanting to get freebies?

Top Bottom