Alberta giving PPE Ontario, Quebec and B.C.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind the stammering village idiot hasn’t even acknowledged Jason Kenny’s compassion...
Maybe a wave of people should point this out on various social media platforms,,,,

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree it’s great to help them and I like the idea he has with hoping the province’s we help will be thankful and understand why Alberta is helping them but I fear once this is all over the east will still be against a pipeline. Maybe he is working something in the background but I wouldn’t trust the turd unless he got something in writing. Alberta is faked 6 ways from Sunday and we need to take advantage of any opportunity we can get out of the mess we are in.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess we'll see when this all blows over. I'm not surprised he isn't helping his buddy Doug Ford. BC nad Quebec is who he needs to come around. I highly doubt this will make a difference. He probably did it before the Turd took it from him.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he's a better man than me. I would of told Quebec to pound sand after the crap that they have done to get the oilsands shutdown.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to admit I have mixed feelings about this. However still lots of good people in BC and Quebec worth saving. Not everyone voted for their respective pin heads

Your statement may be true.... but it’s not our responsibility to save them all.

Maybe a bit of suffering in both BC and Quebec would help “those who need saving” to speak up more, and show the rest of the ignorant clan how much Albertans actually do for them.

SicLoco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your statement may be true.... but it’s not our responsibility to save them all.

Maybe a bit of suffering in both BC and Quebec would help “those who need saving” to speak up more, and show the rest of the ignorant clan how much Albertans actually do for them.
You should probably think " Before " you post

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Your wrong..,it is our responsibility to help. We are Canadians first and so are they. This isn't politics. It is about saving lives.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your wrong..,it is our responsibility to help. We are Canadians first and so are they. This isn't politics. It is about saving lives.

Seems to me if we are all Canadians first then it should be for the good of Canada not the good of Quebec or BC, pipelines benefit Canadians not just Albertans!!! JMO

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can we even equate these 2 totally separate topics? It's like not saving your brother from drowning because he wouldn't lend you his BBQ.

The Nurses, Doctors, and other healthcare support staff getting these supplies have families too, put yourself in their position, would you want your spouse going to work in those conditions without the proper PPE?

At some point we all just need to be Canadian, we have the option to let this bring out the best in us or the worst, I just hope we can all see the best...

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can we even equate these 2 totally separate topics? It's like not saving your brother from drowning because he wouldn't lend you his BBQ.

The Nurses, Doctors, and other healthcare support staff getting these supplies have families too, put yourself in their position, would you want your spouse going to work in those conditions without the proper PPE?

At some point we all just need to be Canadian, we have the option to let this bring out the best in us or the worst, I just hope we can all see the best...

I would agree with sending supplies to anyone who didn't vote for the idiot. Anyone who supports him can kiss my a$$ and I wouldn't do anything to help them. Why? Because they give us the same treatment. They laugh as the economy collapses in the west. I seen on Facebook someone mentioning virtually the entire masks are made from products of the oil industry. What are idiots saying? Still shut down the evil oil, we can make them from non oil products, on and on. They want us to help them when they need it, but will give us the finger when we ask to return the favor.

Alberta had to send the masks and it looks good to do it right away. I do agree with sending them, I just wish there was a way to require anyone using the equipment to be pro-pipeline and anti-trudeau.

I for one am tired of this whole Canada BS. When Ontario and more importantly Quebec start acting like everyone is together and helps each other, then they can expect us in Alberta to do the same. Until then anything east of Manitoba can go fawk themselves unless they support the pipeline and hate trudeau.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would agree with sending supplies to anyone who didn't vote for the idiot. Anyone who supports him can kiss my a$$ and I wouldn't do anything to help them. Why? Because they give us the same treatment. They laugh as the economy collapses in the west. I seen on Facebook someone mentioning virtually the entire masks are made from products of the oil industry. What are idiots saying? Still shut down the evil oil, we can make them from non oil products, on and on. They want us to help them when they need it, but will give us the finger when we ask to return the favor.

Alberta had to send the masks and it looks good to do it right away. I do agree with sending them, I just wish there was a way to require anyone using the equipment to be pro-pipeline and anti-trudeau.

I for one am tired of this whole Canada BS. When Ontario and more importantly Quebec start acting like everyone is together and helps each other, then they can expect us in Alberta to do the same. Until then anything east of Manitoba can go fawk themselves unless they support the pipeline and hate trudeau.

I guess if you want to listen to the idiots on facebook then go ahead. But one of the largest supporters of Alberta oil is the Premier of New Brunswick Blain Higgs, so it's really unfair to paint the entire east with the same brush. I also don't like the way we are treated within confederation, and the fact that dictatorship regimes are given priority over our oil.

But again the 2 are not inter-twinned nor should they be, and it's exactly the attitude that you have shown above that has created this situation in the first place.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to me if we are all Canadians first then it should be for the good of Canada not the good of Quebec or BC, pipelines benefit Canadians not just Albertans!!! JMO
I get the pipeline issue since i work downtown Calgary for one of the worlds largest oil and gas producers but i dont see how the donation of medical supplies to our fellow canadians is related.

SicLoco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of ****ing clowns you guys are.

No kidding! Why go to facebook when all the crap you can handle is right here!! Enough is enough we get it ! Also the spray painting or vandalism is not by the sledding community so why put everyone in the same group

Top Bottom