Ace 570 ??

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worked really well.. Great in the tight trails. Climbed like a goat....and very good oin the mud .
A little bumpy at speed, needs better shocks/springs . All in all a blast to drive ...
They do need bigger tires , axles look good ....
love the 570 motor too...!

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same as nev said , even on stocker rims, that thing worked great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 70 year old mother is on here second year with the 325 ace,she wanted the 570 but i dont see much need the 325 runs flawless and does the mud well.And yes snorkles were manditory

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
My 70 year old mother is on here second year with the 325 ace,she wanted the 570 but i dont see much need the 325 runs flawless and does the mud well.And yes snorkles were manditory
That's awesome! You should get a photo and post it up! I love hearing about the older folks still out there riding and having fun

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive got lots of photos i just have to hone my computer skills to get pictures posted lol.she will be riding the jamboree this year,so if you see a white ace coming you better get out of the way.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just put a plug in a leaky front tire and turned the preload on the rear springs up 2 notches. See how that feels. Tire was due to a small stick going thru the tire.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
rode another 34 km on the ACE on Saturday, thru some soft skeg, swampy grounds, and hard whooped out trails......

I think I'm going to have to go to a taller tire on it, as it still doesn't have the ground clearance I would like.
Need to mount my winch that way when I'm stuck and others are aways ahead I don't have to sit and wait.

Still really enjoying the machine.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
28s and spring spacers .......

I think I'll only go up to a 27 unless I find killer deal on 28's somewhere....... you know, like around a campsite, at night, on another popo quad ;)

this KFI winch mount is awesome looking Nev..... I'll post some photo's up tonight....... poor ace needs another bath.......

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on tire choice, some 28s are really 27s .... Be careful on that machine though . I hear they are way more dangerous than a quad.... Lmao

i have it on sound authority that an ACE is only meant for:
*under age riders
*unskilled riders
*underweight riders

Are you sure you meet the requirements....??

Last edited:

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So..... Did it spank the kitty??? Perhaps the change in machine???

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tyler bigger tires leads to having to upgrade other things like clutching to handle the bigger tires. Is there wheel space to go bigger?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyler bigger tires leads to having to upgrade other things like clutching to handle the bigger tires. Is there wheel space to go bigger?

sometimes, depending on how much bigger, nevilles with 28 zilla's went fine. unless your road racing should be no problem.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on tire choice, some 28s are really 27s .... Be careful on that machine though . I hear they are way more dangerous than a quad.... Lmao

i have it on sound authority that an ACE is only meant for:
*under age riders
*unskilled riders
*underweight riders

Are you sure you meet the requirements....??

Sounds like I need an Ace.

I act 4

skill 3.46

i will call Jenny Craig

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

couple inches bigger, as long as I stay out of the big weighted tires I should be okay...... yes there are "spring spacers" available as a "lift" option.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
28 Zillas no problem , like most popos the clutching is great stock . It will handle 28s with ease... Front spring spacers help . 28s do not rub at all , on Itp 4+3 rims. The rear shocks need better springs ( highlifter ) or better shocks ??
This puts you at 14" plus of GC and will take you further than most quads will go .... Because of width, wheelbase and articulation... Make it very trail capable.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
28 Zillas no problem , like most popos the clutching is great stock . It will handle 28s with ease... Front spring spacers help . 28s do not rub at all , on Itp 4+3 rims. The rear shocks need better springs ( highlifter ) or better shocks ??
This puts you at 14" plus of GC and will take you further than most quads will go .... Because of width, wheelbase and articulation... Make it very trail capable.

I agree with better rear shocks/springs...... I've turned mine up 2 "clicks" on the adjuster to see if that helps any........ might have to look into a highlifter spring

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with better rear shocks/springs...... I've turned mine up 2 "clicks" on the adjuster to see if that helps any........ might have to look into a highlifter spring
If you go with front spring spacers they are just 2" sch80 pipe, I bought some from highlifter and that's all they were. If you want some I will cut you some at work for free

Top Bottom