accidents

deanb

Reaction score
The worst I had was when I blew a front tire on my Kaw-Mojve doing around 60mph. The front tire came off the rim and wrapped around the right front tie rod end and suspension and pull the atv of the road into the bush. I hit about a waist high rock and was cart wheeled into the flat side of a 10 foot boulder. The Doctor at the hospital stopped counting at 14 rib fractures front and back, broken arm in 3 places and both wrists broken.:eek:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
First in my truck: 1999 Sept 15, RR15 Hwy 16, Beachcorner Drive. I was driving back from Edson and a guy drove through the stop sign and I t-boned him doing 110 Km hr. Never hit the brakes till it was too late. He was lucky I hit his front fender but me I wasn't so lucky, impacted then rolled several times, I woke up on the final couple rolls with my arm hanging out the window, the truck was totally crushed and smashed, I was upside down in the ditch. I got out and noticed I was a little screwed up, then started bleeding all over, then lied in the ditch on my moving blanket and waited for help. It felt like I just got a pallet of cinder blocks dropped on me. Im still paying for that today.

Second: 2005 April 16, We were sledding in the Keyhole, Valmount,BC. I was heading up a steep pull through a couple trees and half way up I lost my line and was heading straight for a tree, now this is very steep and deep here. So I stopped, then my sled started to go backwards and ran right over top of me, the ski caught me in the tailbone and I broke it. Still rode out and two more days. Every time I sit down now I can feel that.:d

And I dont want a third time.:d

Reaction score
First in my truck: 1999 Sept 15, RR15 Hwy 16, Beachcorner Drive. I was driving back from Edson and a guy drove through the stop sign and I t-boned him doing 110 Km hr. Never hit the brakes till it was too late. He was lucky I hit his front fender but me I wasn't so lucky, impacted then rolled several times, I woke up on the final couple rolls with my arm hanging out the window, the truck was totally crushed and smashed, I was upside down in the ditch. I got out and noticed I was a little screwed up, then started bleeding all over, then lied in the ditch on my moving blanket and waited for help. It felt like I just got a pallet of cinder blocks dropped on me. Im still paying for that today.

Second: 2005 April 16, We were sledding in the Keyhole, Valmount,BC. I was heading up a steep pull through a couple trees and half way up I lost my line and was heading straight for a tree, now this is very steep and deep here. So I stopped, then my sled started to go backwards and ran right over top of me, the ski caught me in the tailbone and I broke it. Still rode out and two more days. Every time I sit down now I can feel that.:d

Man u got in some pretty bad accedents I would hope there isn't a third time.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com

At least you made it through, although still feeling the final result, but you stll made it through to talk about and share with others....

Imagine having to come on here and say that your worst accident was getting rear ended by snotty..... Short story probably, but still embarrasing.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least you made it through, although still feeling the final result, but you stll made it through to talk about and share with others....

Imagine having to come on here and say that your worst accident was getting rear ended by snotty..... Short story probably, but still embarrasing.

Thanks Buddy.......more snotty stories is what this world needs:eek:
I have already told my story in Sled Section and I choose not to relive it.
Actually had a worst one when I was younger but it was a accident with Vicks Vapour Rub:eek:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also predict my next accident will occur this MARCH 7th to 11th.:d
Hopefully just 1 of those days:eek:

Top Bottom