accident in chappel

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: accedent in chappel

I feel sorry for your friend...I've had two violent shoulder dislocations and they really effing suck. First time it was relocated in the field...second time was a hospital visit and getting put under, I was so happy when I woke up and my arm was back in place. It hurt more than anything I've ever experienced.

Well rethinking that...when I broke my helmet on a tree while skiing...that also hurt a lot :( different kind of pain.

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

would like to thank everyone for the help when one of our guys dislocated his shoulder special thanks to search and rescue the doctor in valemount reset it and he is doing fine
What's the story?

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I feel sorry for your friend...I've had two violent shoulder dislocations and they really effing suck. First time it was relocated in the field...second time was a hospital visit and getting put under, I was so happy when I woke up and my arm was back in place. It hurt more than anything I've ever experienced.

Well rethinking that...when I broke my helmet on a tree while skiing...that also hurt a lot :( different kind of pain.
Ya I've done it sledding before. 6hrs of hell. Wish I knew how to reset it and a fist full of really good drugs. Been good since my surgery though.

Top Bottom