Accessories

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only thing is u need the screen for the air box the most, where the plunger opens up when top filters are plugged

Needs cover so not to Suck in snow or water
Or belt dust but a piece of frogskin would work fine too.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just ordered this new product from Ice Age called the X-brace. Not sure about anyone one lse on here but i've had my fair share of bent rails on the 163". A little preventative maintenance

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just ordered this new product from Ice Age called the X-brace. Not sure about anyone one lse on here but i've had my fair share of bent rails on the 163". A little preventative maintenance

Ya I just ordered one for my t3 174 I noodled a rail last year on my 163 so chances are I would do it again on a longer sled. It wasn't even the price of the rail that pissed me off it's the install such a PITA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brentk

Reaction score
Rail stiffeners for the 174!! and stiffer springs all over. Also, I'm running the full skid plate vs the extreme, it saved me 2 sets of A arms last year. The snow/ice build up is a myth.
Screen kit to not let the pow in, I believe they call this the Pre filter kit.
I like your guys idea of the frog skin holes in air box, gonna try that one...my air screens are always plugged over.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think im going to wire up some sort of stereo for my new sled. Ill run the stock suitcase muffler to keep the exhaust noise down and keep the Tunes cranked up..lol

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think im going to wire up some sort of stereo for my new sled. Ill run the stock suitcase muffler to keep the exhaust noise down and keep the Tunes cranked up..lol

Get some Bluetooth USB speakers and run them off the 12 volt plug in the glove box. The only other item you would need is a 12V to USB converter plug and a smart phone. LOL, easy setup.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get some Bluetooth USB speakers and run them off the 12 volt plug in the glove box. The only other item you would need is a 12V to USB converter plug and a smart phone. LOL, easy setup.

Yea that's pretty much what I had in mind:beer:

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some competition for Shaede's techno music at the cabin. lol

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I just ordered one for my t3 174 I noodled a rail last year on my 163 so chances are I would do it again on a longer sled. It wasn't even the price of the rail that pissed me off it's the install such a PITA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this X brace gonna fit for sure? I can't find anywhere that says it's for the 174. Tried calling but no answer.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this X brace gonna fit for sure? I can't find anywhere that says it's for the 174. Tried calling but no answer.
There is also rail reinforcement in the doo accessories catalogue

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is no competition to the Best of the 80's techno remix

T

Top Bottom