AC Release Date

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you advertise your Cat with a full fuel tank there’s a good chance it will sell…
Lol- that’s funny. Truth is, I haven’t ridden anything that has made me want to sell my current ride, and spend an extra 10 grand for a new unit. I used to buy two new sleds every two years, not anymore. For what they are charging for the new iron, they should be PERFECT out of the box, and all of the manufacturers are far from that, most times it’s a fight to get warranty, especially in a timely manner. Have a few friends that have got their sleds late, have been issued stop riding orders, and/or are waiting on parts for their new toy. Basically have lost 1/2 the riding season. Supply chain issues aside, every manufacturer needs to step it up, offering timely delivery, better quality product, warranty that actually covers the product, and parts availability for the $$$ they are charging

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Things is, if I was buying an NA sled I would have no problem buying a cat. There is nothing wrong with the current chassis as far as competing with the other NA's. They just need a turbo option.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you advertise your Cat with a full fuel tank there’s a good chance it will sell…
And, the King Cat is a 4S, so, not likely it would sell any time quick. Maybe if it had Polaris or BRP decals on it?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_7762.jpg

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it’s a management issue. Polaris and Doo figured how to have a somewhat normal spring program but Cat can’t? Something stinks here.
It's hard to get a supply chain when instead of ordering hundred or thousands of the same widget, you are only order a few dozen.....

There is a chance Cat's best seller this year may be a ZR200 painted yellow....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Whats the price on the Cats this year?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I liked that free price.

Ya I’d take a 2023 for that, but I’m guessing 18-19k plus all the extra , looks like I’m riding the 19 alpha turbo another year, I’m hearing January for a mid season release if they have any money left for the snowmobile part of the company by then

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I’d take a 2023 for that, but I’m guessing 18-19k plus all the extra , looks like I’m riding the 19 alpha turbo another year, I’m hearing January for a mid season release if they have any money left for the snowmobile part of the company by then

Thats kinda what im getting at.

Remember 5 or 6 years ago you could get brand new leftover Cats otd for like 9.

If they sold them for 13 or 14g id buy one. Even at 16 or 17 some people probably would be stoked on them.

At close to 20 no thanks. They look good, and its a proven machine.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pipe,tune and clutching and there wicked. Think I’ll be keeping mine for awhile longer.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats kinda what im getting at.

Remember 5 or 6 years ago you could get brand new leftover Cats otd for like 9.

If they sold them for 13 or 14g id buy one. Even at 16 or 17 some people probably would be stoked on them.

At close to 20 no thanks. They look good, and its a proven machine.

exactly, the cheapest bare bones mountain sled from skidoo now starts at 16k. If cat was in that price range or lower they would still be a good buy. But not at 20

but they dont need to sell many sleds at 20k to make money, Zero RnD, zero marketing, zero ambassadors.

Top Bottom