ABS Packs

Broner

Reaction score
Does anybody rent ABS Packs ??? Coming out in Jan and trying to decide to buy one or rent it if possible.
THKS

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do not know of anyone who rents abs bags. Where are you going to ride at to help the others respond? If you do purchase I would purchase direct from RMXtreme. Have fun.:beer::beer:

Broner

Reaction score
Flying into edmonton then driving to revy then sicamous for a week of sledding. THKS for the red deer site, I am from ontario so all info is helpful.

Maverick

Reaction score
I'm looking into an ABS as well and I'm from Ontario ... we ride in McBride BC. my son works for Adrenaline Tours. I'm now convinced that the ABS Escape 30 is the one I will purchase as I have never found a pack I could rent. Good luck with your riding .... be safe!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking into an ABS as well and I'm from Ontario ... we ride in McBride BC. my son works for Adrenaline Tours. I'm now convinced that the ABS Escape 30 is the one I will purchase as I have never found a pack I could rent. Good luck with your riding .... be safe!

hello maverick welcome to the site, I just bought a vario 15 ABS a month ago (I like the thought of adding a bigger pack for about 100 bucks) and hope to never use it but I'm very glad it's on my back. It's comfortable and it's light.:beer:

Maverick

Reaction score
Great looking sled ..... 2009 Summit X ???? That's what I ride ... too funny! Do you ride McBride at all or perhaps Valemont? Thahnks for the info ... Hope to purchase later this week.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great looking sled ..... 2009 Summit X ???? That's what I ride ... too funny! Do you ride McBride at all or perhaps Valemont? Thahnks for the info ... Hope to purchase later this week.
I mainly ride in mcbride. Never been to Valemount.
Merry Xmas

Waters

Reaction score
I've just started looking into AST and Avy Packs. I've been riding a little scared the last few years and I'm doing something about it this year!
I'm favoring the ABS Vario 15 bag. Do you know of any dealers in the Edmonton area. I would buy online, but it would be nice to be able to go through the bag with someone trained!

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is chuck still renting the pulse backpack out of golden still, i think he was last year.
avalanchesafety.ca/
he might still

good luck

giddyup

xp24

Reaction score
i think powder petes in revelstoke rented the snowpulse ones last year.

ratpak

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy 4 to 6 avalanche packs as well. We are planning to buy the ABS line.

Where is the best place to buy one? Anyone know if there are group discounts anywhere or should I look south and pick them up on my next trip accross the border?

What kind of deal did they have at the sled show last year? Anyone remember?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've just started looking into AST and Avy Packs. I've been riding a little scared the last few years and I'm doing something about it this year!
I'm favoring the ABS Vario 15 bag. Do you know of any dealers in the Edmonton area. I would buy online, but it would be nice to be able to go through the bag with someone trained!

Martin equipment in edmonton by 170th sold me my vario 15 and they will train you on how to take care of it and use it.

Top Bottom