Rocky Mountain xtreme abs pack

jbobak

Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
wife picked this pack up for me while I was away at work and didn’t realize there wasn’t a canister in it, I’ve tried Google and can’t find much, anyone on hear know where to get a canister? Or more info in pack? Seems like it has 2 seperate airbags. Unsure of size of canister etc. I’m in the red deer area. hate to throw 250$ away. Thanks guys

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its an ABS pack.
RMX was just the distributor, not sure why he was allowed to put his name on the packs.
The release handle/cylinder come as a kit. There is an exchange program, so the previous owner still has your core. Not sure what an exchange is worth as each dealer is a bit different. Martin’s was a dealer last time I checked. Without the core exchange, the kit is probably another $150-200…?

In Red Deer, you could check with Valhalla Pure….?

FYI- by the grey colour on the body of that pack, I would guess that it’s pre-2008. It should probably be taken to a dealer that is very familiar with the pack to be checked over.

Last edited:

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
View attachment 262438View attachment 262439wife picked this pack up for me while I was away at work and didn’t realize there wasn’t a canister in it, I’ve tried Google and can’t find much, anyone on hear know where to get a canister? Or more info in pack? Seems like it has 2 seperate airbags. Unsure of size of canister etc. I’m in the red deer area. hate to throw 250$ away. Thanks guys
do yourself a favor and buy 2 cannisters and handles, test fire that bag and then replace it , that way you have one in the bag and one in the truck if you need to repload it, abs is filled by a special machine and comes with a handle as well as part of the system, since you are buying the cannister/handle it is more money , once you have one its a nominal fee to replace it.

Top Bottom