A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow is a little better this week. Going jibbin for pics with the bigboy Cameras tomorrow, so stay tuned. Hopefully we'll get some bangers tomorrow.

Today

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the sun only came out for a little bit for us today, but still had an awesome day! Good snow, good friends, lots of laughs and even got a killer jump session in
late in the day when the sun came out for 20 min.

Last edited:

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Full blue today, riding with normal people and on a mountain I like.

today has potential! And yesterday can kiss my ass. Haha

250$ is a small price to drop 350lbs of dead beat, I'm mean dead weight lol

never mind what I'm talking aboot. Just ranting

Story please....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Full blue today, riding with normal people and on a mountain I like.

today has potential! And yesterday can kiss my ass. Haha

250$ is a small price to drop 350lbs of dead beat, I'm mean dead weight lol

never mind what I'm talking aboot. Just ranting

Hahahahha. I know the feeling sir. Really appreciating the scenery pics Dan, keep em coming 👍👍👍🍺🍺

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you think of the snowbikes? Was on one for couple days and it definitely is different type of riding.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I want to do is jump my dam sled in the sun with my friends, but it's not quite that season yet though.
Storm blew in on us and it's snowing hard! Should be some fresh tomorrow.
Sun would have been nice, but still good times.

Only pic I took today.
Jrod having issues, haha

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear yha brother, ran across a limited few dead-beats in my days. All good as each person learns the tools of the trade too avoid them at all costs. Ha.

My great grand Pappy saying has carried on too my generation as I lone wolf almost all my outtings less the limited few I hang with on "black moon days" if one catches the punn in that !!!

"""It's not that I don't like human, but I find it wise to not spend too much time around them. That way it allows us to many more time for our selves at our pace and choosings."""

Still good too hang with the best of like minded interest pals that prevent soap-oppra activities from showing up.

My long time friend Homeless Dan Somewhere in the America's said.

"""Life is full boar for the 3 of me too deal with. I, Me, and my self jungle things. I ain't in no requirement too deal with other folks crap since my hands are are full of my own 24/7."

LOL.

If I need a friend, I can put my battery in my sat-phone and dial 911 too visit with the people that really matter in my life.

Most likely won't have too do that since my end game plan is too have a strange encounter with a group of Grizzly Bears. Ha.

Lem

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear yha brother, ran across a limited few dead-beats in my days. All good as each person learns the tools of the trade too avoid them at all costs. Ha.

My great grand Pappy saying has carried on too my generation as I lone wolf almost all my outtings less the limited few I hang with on "black moon days" if one catches the punn in that !!!

"""It's not that I don't like human, but I find it wise to not spend too much time around them. That way it allows us to many more time for our selves at our pace and choosings."""

Still good too hang with the best of like minded interest pals that prevent soap-oppra activities from showing up.

My long time friend Homeless Dan Somewhere in the America's said.

"""Life is full boar for the 3 of me too deal with. I, Me, and my self jungle things. I ain't in no requirement too deal with other folks crap since my hands are are full of my own 24/7."

LOL.

If I need a friend, I can put my battery in my sat-phone and dial 911 too visit with the people that really matter in my life.

Most likely won't have too do that since my end game plan is too have a strange encounter with a group of Grizzly Bears. Ha.

Lem

Well said Lem! My Pal Karina does Grizzly bear tours down in Nelson, says she's been within 6 feet of a Grizz in the wild.

Maybe I could set something up for you.. Haha :beer:

Pal Dan

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a few days off there cause I was getting burnt out on sledding. Hung around with Karina at the pool and came to Alberta for a few days to visit the family.
Been a hard season for me, ****ed up ribs back in December, come back and get terrible frostbite
that I'm still recovering from. Drama in my sledding click, and friends getting right fawked up with broken backs ext.

Plus last year was ****ing epic for me, so that will be hard to top.

Seen the pics from this weekend though and I was like fawk....lol Looks epic.

Normally I shut it down and go to work middle of April, but looks like I'll be going into May this year.

I'm more into the spring time sessions at this point anyway.

So shall see what March brings for me. Hopefully nothing but goodness!

Couple pics I edited this week.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do ya know Dayton and Grayson Shuflita??? Used to ride with them and AL a bunch, need to get back into riding with them, just never seems to work out to meet and ride

sent while drinking tea's

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do ya know Dayton and Grayson Shuflita??? Used to ride with them and AL a bunch, need to get back into riding with them, just never seems to work out to meet and ride

sent while drinking tea's

Yeah Ive met them. Cool family.

Top Bottom