A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deep day in the Eagles Pass. Rode with Kelsey and Daylen. We were the first ones up the mountain today
so the trail was a highway, on the way down not so much....

(Didn't bring my nice camera, but I took a few on my old trusty **** camera)

Is Kelsey starting to like the 850 yet ...rode with her and Hanke early Dec and she wasnt to fond of it yet

Yeah took her a while to get use to it, but she is really starting to like it now.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll get the toilet bowl on Google earth for everyone's reference, just need to get the GPS coordinates from Mark so I can be as accurate as possible.

Its some gnarly riding in there, expert only.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Off topic... but Dave N can never remember my name and he knows it so every time he sees me he just laughs! He calls me Josh so I call him Doug LOL. Him and a bunch of other RD guys were some of the very first guys I ever rode mountains with. My buddy Les and him tried popping my left shoulder back in for me before I had the surgery and it wouldn't... so I rode out of Area51 with one arm, then drove a standard to Revy Hospital while they stayed and rode lol. I always remember Dave with his open face helmet and a cig hanging from his lips haha! Good to have solid guys like that waiting in the wings to save the day

Carry on

slednk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The red dot is the cabin at boulder

ba18a8a1a8f381699a4905416c53eb26.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You mentioned your BCA radio is a POS. Care to elaborate ? Not looking to hijack your thread. But i am looking at radios now and would love to get your opinion. Can pm me if that's better
Cheers !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya we did a rescue mission the Wednesday after Christmas. Some guys ended up on top of the airport at the end of the day. They ended up calling SnR and left the sleds there as well. We went and shoveled a highway across the top of all them chutes in order to get the sleds out !! Was a pretty stupid place to be but we got lucky nothing went wrong

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for using your thread Lilduke but you have the best thread on M&S Maybe you or one of your followers might e able to help. I have two Rino's one for me and one for any tag a longs that ride with us. I know the BCA is a POS and the mic freezes over but we still use them as well as the Rino`s because they are convenient to use because of the remote hand control/speaker. Is there a add on for Rino???? Thank You.
Anything less than a garmin rino 650 is a total waste of time.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You mentioned your BCA radio is a POS. Care to elaborate ? Not looking to hijack your thread. But i am looking at radios now and would love to get your opinion. Can pm me if that's better
Cheers !

. On my phone, had a big thing typed out and it dissapered and wtf....

so long story short, they suck. Battery doesn't last in the cold and the range sucks.

listen to johnny, get a rhino. Hell even those baofengs are way better.

no internet connection right now

cheers

daniel.h

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
. On my phone, had a big thing typed out and it dissapered and wtf....

so long story short, they suck. Battery doesn't last in the cold and the range sucks.

listen to johnny, get a rhino. Hell even those baofengs are way better.

no internet connection right now

cheers

From the Cabin on boulder we could talk to our buddies wife down by the liquor store. Same from the top of sale. With our boafangs. 170$ with mic and antenna.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the Cabin on boulder we could talk to our buddies wife down by the liquor store. Same from the top of sale. With our boafangs. 170$ with mic and antenna.

Yeah they have good range, I love my bafoeng radio, bca one not so much..

i have nice pics I'd like to post to get back on topic, but the hippies I'm currently living
with need to pay there Telus bill or some ****...lol

sledded for 12 days straight, have frost bite on my face and toes.
going fishing today maybe instead.

cheers snow and mud

Top Bottom