A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

Biggs456

Reaction score
Website
www.raptorshocks.com
Dan, where is the best place out west to get the kits, I've been waiting to hear how you liked it, been thinking about doing it for a while. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a few dealers in western Canada that may still have some stock. Send me a PM with your location and I'll see if we can put you in touch with one with some inventory.

Pricing is $1395 USD for the kit. Here's a link with more information

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These snow bikes are a game changer in the trees! But they still need sledder Dan to come give them a ski tug when it gets tight... haha

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And an awesome snow cave and fire it was .... lol .... thanks for touring us around ... will have to meet up again some time

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a few buddy's that are waiting on there's.. Keep us informed how the skid keeps the skis down, jake said they have a lockout the prevents any travel at all in rear for steep boosted climbing with a 174..

Are you running raptors all the way around or just in the rear skid. I just received Ace kit for my 174 XM

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see sled-Wrangler got out this year. I sold his girlfriend my truck last year and he said he didn't even get out sledding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom