A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pistons look really good to me for the use I got out of them. Not like I can re jet the thing, so It's going to burn how it's programed to.

I burn Big Eddy Marked premium fuel, just incase anyone is interested in that.

Cheers Dan

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pistons look really good to me for the use I got out of them. Not like I can re jet the thing, so It's going to burn how it's programed to.

I burn Big Eddy Marked premium fuel, just incase anyone is interested in that.

Cheers Dan

with the hard miles and all the overheat codes on it, I would say those pistons are in pristine condition

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went up Frisby with some friend today to break in my Engine. Wound up Boosting a Yeti, Starting a fire, built a snow fort and then hauled a POS Yeti off the mountain.

I Piloted the tow sled, but didnt use mine cause it was on break in. 17km past the Frisby cabin. Good times...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a question; how many bars on the Doo gauge gives a code and how many bars give the extreme code? Does anybody know or are we just guessing?

It goes into limp mode when you over heat (all the bars, over heat flashing) Severe overheat the sled shuts down.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow was that good today Dan? Hoping to be out there this coming week with a couple buddies. They say Boulder is no good but that snow looks great!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow was that good today Dan? Hoping to be out there this coming week with a couple buddies. They say Boulder is no good but that snow looks great!

Snow sucks balls in any open bowl right now. The trees,, the trees are where its at 90% of the time in Revy.(steep & gnarly trees are almost always untracked) And Boulder is better than Frisby.

chris79

Reaction score
Dan, where is the best place out west to get the kits, I've been waiting to hear how you liked it, been thinking about doing it for a while. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom