A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also Im in the market for a new or almost new XL Onsie. If you know of a good deal let me know please.

Thanks Dan:beer:
I can hear the theme for Rocky 24 playing you need to run up hill in 5ft of powder for six miles to reduce to a large better deals

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawkin sled won't start, so I winched it back in the truck. Good news is its getting rebuilt tomorrow. Bad news is I have to get up in 5 hours, and drive to golden.

Bed time.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually, I take that back. It's not even remotely dead yet, it's taking a rest.

A true warrior's death will only come when you ride it off a cliff (don't do that) or into a tree etc. Basically, if it's able to leave the hill under it's own power it hasn't earned it's place in the Halls of Valhalla.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually, I take that back. It's not even remotely dead yet, it's taking a rest.

A true warrior's death will only come when you ride it off a cliff (don't do that) or into a tree etc. Basically, if it's able to leave the hill under it's own power it hasn't earned it's place in the Halls of Valhalla.

Yeah it just kinda got sick in the back of the truck really. Its in surgery as we speak and I hope it will make a full recovery!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got my Sled back. 156 overheat codes stored on ECM,, 17 severe overheat codes stored. The technician thought he was going to see melted O-rings ext.
But the motor looked mint! Pistons look pretty good too. Could have kept running them for a while.

Rewind housing had 2 broken bolts, the housing was broken and had a damaged flywheel and trigger coil. All covered by warranty.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What oil u running ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im running BRP right now, but I burnt 20gallons of Amsoil Dominator in it last season. Same color as the BRP chit and 20$ a gallon cheaper.

Top Bottom