A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good call, maybe I'll paint the bumper or green out the wrap. :beer:

If it was summer I would say rails but riding seasons is here so you won't want to wait for them. So ride it where you go and places you know there won't be anybody around to see it.

Why did Alex sell out at the peaks? I always enjoyed talking to him. Hope the new owners are just as good. Maybe the new owners will buy new tvs for the place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it was summer I would say rails but riding seasons is here so you won't want to wait for them. So ride it where you go and places you know there won't be anybody around to see it.

Why did Alex sell out at the peaks? I always enjoyed talking to him. Hope the new owners are just as good. Maybe the new owners will buy new tvs for the place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ride the trees mostly, so no one will have to see it, except when I warm up my ravioli by the cabin! Haha

Alek had to get rid of the Peaks because it was losing money. I think his parents own it now, but Filipino's are running the place... Just not the same.

Great guy, Ill miss having him around Revy!

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride the trees mostly, so no one will have to see it, except when I warm up my ravioli by the cabin! Haha

Alek had to get rid of the Peaks because it was losing money. I think his parents own it now, but Filipino's are running the place... Just not the same.

Great guy, Ill miss having him around Revy!
Alek was a beauty, I remember once our group was being a little rowdy but we couldn't drive so he took us down town and partied with us all night, even took us to the ballet. In the end we all had to take a cab back and left his truck. Lol

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where you staying at this year? still peaks? hows the new couple running it?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan. I have some buddies from Alberta that were supposed to be at keystone did you happen to see them? 15 t3,13 pro 155 and a 13xm very nice guys they rode boulder yesterday and expected more fresh and headed to keystone today.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan. I have some buddies from Alberta that were supposed to be at keystone did you happen to see them? 15 t3,13 pro 155 and a 13xm very nice guys they rode boulder yesterday and expected more fresh and headed to keystone today.

There was lots of sleds at Keystone yesterday, wind blown and lots of tracks. We went way back and rode by the cabin, 3 feet of nice pow back there:beer:

Will be in revy on the 15th see ya then :beer:

Right on, see you then!

is there enough snow to drop into the airport on boulder lilduke?

Id say so, I havent been down there yet though

Top Bottom