A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those who may be wondering I haven't been riding the last couple days because Im trying to shake off a bad cold.

Snowing in Revy right now, so thats making me feel a lil better already:)

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still not feeling that great, but I was getting Cabin fever so had to go for a lil boot today. Met up with Shaede and crew and went for a tour.
Then dropped down my own way through the trees back to the parking lot. Nice day out, just wish this cold I have would fawk off...lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe some new buddies,,, they were stealing chocolate bars from the Cabin chef...lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did that cmx work good in the setup snow or was a disappointment as usual?

A guy from Manitoba owned it,, his very first mountain sled....lol I've never ridden one personally and I would have asked him had the snow been better.

I've ridden with a few but never have been really impressed yet. It ran fine,, but it should for 30g's..... Its all 90% rider any ways.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A guy from Manitoba owned it,, his very first mountain sled....lol I've never ridden one personally and I would have asked him had the snow been better.

I've ridden with a few but never have been really impressed yet. It ran fine,, but it should for 30g's..... Its all 90% rider any ways.
True enough.....that would leave you at 91 percent of your ability had you rode it in my experience.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yo dan, wotcha dooin this weekend, got a bed for you and some good snow !!!

well, really I'm tryn to trick you into some crazy missions to bust open new terrain ...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yo dan, wotcha dooin this weekend, got a bed for you and some good snow !!!

well, really I'm tryn to trick you into some crazy missions to bust open new terrain ...

Thanks Adam,, I really want to come down and ride with you guys in Golden here soon. A couple friends just showed up to town
here tonight though. Maybe Sunday,,, It sucks you're working during the week this season. Tuesdays nobody ever wants to ride.
But im going to make it down there soon. Im always down for new terrain:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those that might be interested. This was on Shaede Lane @5500ft Just Shy of a 3m base.\
(would have been deeper a few feet farther away from the tree)

When I step off my sled in the untracked snow. I sink approx 1ft.

If it snows here soon we will be in pretty good shape. If not when it warms up the slush riding will be good too.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saturday went to Eagles with friends. Wasn't epic pow, but the snow was soft and totally useable!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday went down the road a ways and found about 18 inches of fresh! Having a hard time uploading
pics today,,, keeps failing to upload.....For Fawk Sakes..... Still trying here.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I can't get these pics to upload to photobucket this morning... Fawk it, im going riding. Ill try again tonight.:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I don't know WTF is up, but I can't upload pics to photobucket, or directly to this site today.
So I am going to try some thing a lil different. Going to do GoPro clip of the day.
This one is kinda lame, but I just decided to try this and didn't have much to work with today.

Friends were leaving today so we just went for a lil burn up Frisby. I was doing a steep rutted up side hill and decided half way through
to stop and get some Gopro footage.

The snow is softening up so I should beable to do some wicked steep tree riding, jumps & drops this week. Still having a blast with the 3m's of snow we have!

Anywho here's the clip of the day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez0FiLoO-gk

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So can you still unload in the staging area or are we needing to drive up the hill, we're coming out Sunday for a week and just wondering what to expect. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So can you still unload in the staging area or are we needing to drive up the hill, we're coming out Sunday for a week and just wondering what to expect. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Today you can stage at the lot. By Saturday you may be driving up the hill a ways.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Well with the new release line up I went with the new 154" with ras 2 suspension and 3 inch track..
Snow checked it this morning...

Hopefully next year will be prestine for snow.

See you for the vintage ride and sled races Dan....We are getting a huge dump of snow right now at home...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today a group of us went to some Natural hot springs that you sled into, then have to hike for a bit.
They are super cool, never seen any thing quite like them.

I got my Photobucket to work today, But I didn't get any pics of the springs themselves because I forgot
my camera on my sled and its quite a hike back up this hill to the springs.

But I cant stress enough how awesome this place was though:cool:

Top Bottom