A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll most likely be riding every day the rest of the week and will post up pics. Could go either way depending on mother nature.

Today I think it would have been good, by the weekend it's really any ones guess?
Thanks man, I'll be paying close attention as I think it will be a game time decision.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The blue lenses are not so great for socked in days . Mine made it seem like it was riding at dusk.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The blue lenses are not so great for socked in days . Mine made it seem like it was riding at dusk.

I guess every ones different when it comes to that,, Blue works really well for me when its poor vis.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might go for a ride yet today,, some guys just called and they are lost on boulder below the tower. First thing I asked them is how's the snow? LOL

Last edited:

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess every ones different when it comes to that,, Blue works really well for me when its poor vis.

Cool. I like the yellow orange amber type thing , then I just pretend its sunny lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL sooo how is it...

Pow on top of ice,,, still hitting the ice he says.

These guys dropped down towards the Trans Canada and can't come back up.

Asked me which way they have to go to get out and the answer is up. They could be in for a long night.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool. I like the yellow orange amber type thing , then I just pretend its sunny lol

Haha I use to like yellow lenses, but they don't work for me any more:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try blaze orange lenses

Think I might have those already? Try out the Blue Dan they are sick. Jay Burrandt just got to town so could get interesting...lol

Snow isn't the best but you should come out for a ride regardless,, lots of whiskey at the drip! Haha

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kimrick;2082303) Dont forget your Lead dog light[/QUOTE said:
PS: We got some thing WAY better than the Lead Dog for night riding. Custom LED helmet light that puts out 3000 lumens.
My friend Riley got a bunch of them made up. If you want to check one out let me know.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interested to see how the lights work out ... we broke open a meadow in the dark the other nite and it was way to much fun at nite in virgin snow !!! lights gave really good definition! even when snowing it was far better than during the flat light of day time!

sundy we rode in great conditions here in golden! way way better than I was expecting! not deep but blower hero snow with plenty of traction. if I had a better riding partner I wooda broke open some other bowls ...

I'll b riding fridy satdy sundy and welcome fellow crazies as my buddy will b on a turbo pro. thus I am looking for someone to ride with as I very much doubt he will have that thing running for 3 days strait ...

one day I will get to revy ...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well today was awesome snow! Bumper deep to over the hood champagne pow! The rest of this week is looking really good!

Disclaimer: If you head out the Revy this weekend and pinner back to the Sugar bowl or Turbo it probably
won't look like this. Get off the beatin path is all I'm going to say...

Last edited:
Top Bottom