A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Dont expend all your energy big guy!
Will be there on Thursday.

Damn Ford, had to change all rad hoses and BOTH thermostats... Yes two thermostats in thoose damn diesels..
Runs alot better but still have one more code to fix tonight...

Go for Sushi (Not Susie) and you will feel better.. LOL
See you in a few days..

Mmmmmmmmm. Sushi.

Mmmmmmmmm. Susie.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont expend all your energy big guy!
Will be there on Thursday.

Damn Ford, had to change all rad hoses and BOTH thermostats... Yes two thermostats in thoose damn diesels..
Runs alot better but still have one more code to fix tonight...

Go for Sushi (Not Susie) and you will feel better.. LOL
See you in a few days..

Mmmmmmmmm. Sushi.

Mmmmmmmmm. Susie.

Good idea Rick! My 2 favorite meals! Haha

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks it was a good day, was out of gas in 2 hours!!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are taking a big chance there Dan climbing Superbowl in deep snow and posting a vid on this site. For some people that snow may not have deep enough for a hill climb vid. Just sayn......;)

I watched this one and I was impressed, the other video, not so much.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what's the odometer at so far Lilduke?

Thats top secrect info,, for sales reasons haha Jk Right around 2500km's Had more KM on my sled last year by now, hasn't been the best snow year though.

U need to burp the tank and extra gas then

In snow like that, out of gas in 2 hours is unacceptable

I burped it Tex,, Don't worry I borrowed some more gas that day!

You are taking a big chance there Dan climbing Superbowl in deep snow and posting a vid on this site. For some people that snow may not have deep enough for a hill climb vid. Just sayn......;)

The snow was pretty Epic that day, the vid doesn't do it justice. Today it was pretty setup, Climbing Airport chutes no problem:cool:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So today AdamG from Snow and Mud Al(sorry forget your S&M handle) were in town and wanted to ride, I had no one to ride with today, so that worked out good.
Al was on a Boost-it Turbo Pro and Adam has a new Boondockers Pro that he wanted test out and be close to a helicopter in case it blew up. I just put in a 19 tooth sprocket
and wanted to test that and play with my clutching, so that sounded great to me.

So we headed to the Airport and there was tracks to the rocks, but no one had pulled the chutes yet. So Al decides to pull one on his Boost-it Pro. Did it no problem, but came back just
shaking. haha (shes a steep pull)

Ok Adam, your turn. He's like no thanks. I just put that new sprocket on mine and I wanted to test it out,,, and a stock Doo is kinda like a Boosted Polaris...Haha

So I pinned it and the new sprocket was working good!! I was stoked, the last 4 or 500 feet was a straight up drift and it held track speed like a Champ!
(pretty impresive climb for a stock ish sled)

Al wound up smoking a Rock pretty hard at sugar bowl and had to shutter down early, I missed the show, but I guess it was pretty entertaining!

So I rode around by myself for a bit. Over all, great day and good to be back on a sled after my 3day break!

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it will be ready to go by ten am thanks to power house next time maybe I'll bring the stock front end... oh well was a pretty epic crash flying up the hill 50 ft not touching the snow then landing hard on a rock. At least there was a crowd and no one was injured. 👍👍👍

That stockish Doo did have to follow a Polaris track up the chute in the airport tho. I Was pretty impressed with the T3 might have to turn the boost up tmw so it's a little harder for Dan to follow..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it will be ready to go by ten am thanks to power house next time maybe I'll bring the stock front end... oh well was a pretty epic crash flying up the hill 50 ft not touching the snow then landing hard on a rock. At least there was a crowd and no one was injured. 

That stockish Doo did have to follow a Polaris track up the chute in the airport tho. I Was pretty impressed with the T3 might have to turn the boost up tmw so it's a little harder for Dan to follow..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I never Poached your track, Better crank that boost! :beer:

Top Bottom