A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
After one of the most epic seasons of snowmobiling I have ever had, the mountain got the best of me.
Had an ambitious goal of making it into the mines, we were in there last weekend and it was a gong show.

Lost it on a steep side hill and the sled ghosted into a tree... So that"s gonna be it,, time to go work now.

Made one hell of a good run this season though. So time to heal up the body, and get the sled ready for next year.

Got big plans for modding up the Freeride this summer.

Thanks Snow and Mud, always a pleasure sharing my adventures here.

[url]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb415/revy1516/DSC_1623_zpsebfshrjw.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb415/revy1516/y%20and_zps6u9lm9ej.jpg[/URL]
That'll buff out.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan... you updating sleds this year, or gonna fix up the freeride for another year?

My plan is to mod the Freeride. Going to get Enzo to Revalve and Spring my suspension. T-motion delete, couple the skid.

Get rid of the E-start. Race Hood, gear down one tooth & clutch work. 3inch track. Plus rebuild the motor, replace all damaged parts, bushings ext.
Maybe a wrap. The sled is pretty beat right now, but it is a solid platform to build off of.

Plus I want to get a 137 Freeride for the spring. Get a used one for around 7g and fix it up a bit.

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always a good read,good info and awesome photos.this thread is a big part of why i check snowandmud regularly.

thanks dan for the awesome thread.always pumped on ur posts.keep up the great work buddy!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My plan is to mod the Freeride. Going to get Enzo to Revalve and Spring my suspension. T-motion delete, couple the skid.

Get rid of the E-start. Race Hood, gear down one tooth & clutch work. 3inch track. Plus rebuild the motor, replace all damaged parts, bushings ext.
Maybe a wrap. The sled is pretty beat right now, but it is a solid platform to build off of.

Plus I want to get a 137 Freeride for the spring. Get a used one for around 7g and fix it up a bit.
Well sh!t Dan, never made it for a beer again, God dam ankle f.f.s

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks everyone. Hey if anyone has a exhaust pipe for an Etec let me know.

Thanks!

Top Bottom