A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode with Kelsey and friends for a bit today,,, but it was too hard of going in the trees today and it was way too good for me not to ride them....

So had to ditch to ride with the Revy crew.

c.wilson07

Reaction score
Looks like the rain up top mentioned in the revy thread didn't wreck the snow in the trees. Nice vid tree parking and all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like the rain up top mentioned in the revy thread didn't wreck the snow in the trees. Nice vid tree parking and all

thanks! Yeah the snow was awesome where we were at.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score

Snow was still sheat. Found sweet spots though.

You and those boys ran Frisby today Dan?

A12 and fart machine renter where up there (Frisby).

South side of Boulder was good. North side was a small crust layer from rain... All in all a great day.

Whats up for tonight???? Drinks, food,,?
PM sent!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow was a little heavy today, but was still having fun until my track broke....

Don't want to put a ton of money in this thing right now, so looks like it will be getting a 2.5inch track and drivers,, or possibly might just pick up a leftover

16 Freeride on Tuesday. Haven't decided yet. Id like a 850,, but 17g+ is kinda pricey for a stock sled and then it still needs shocks ect.

When I can get this brand new Freeride for 14g, maybe put a 3inch track on it this summer. Hmmm decisions...

Reactions: Dmf

crazy_cappa

Reaction score
That sucks man. How much trouble was it to drag out of there with the blown track. Hopefully you weren't too deep in some nasty trees at the time

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm getting pretty close to 2000 posts. So before some other jackass goes for a hunrun or some chit, im going to do it myself with some throw back pics from 2014 season.

Shaede disco tech on Boulder.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks man. How much trouble was it to drag out of there with the blown track. Hopefully you weren't too deep in some nasty trees at the time
I was able to ride it out,, but it is fawked.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow was a little heavy today, but was still having fun until my track broke....

Don't want to put a ton of money in this thing right now, so looks like it will be getting a 2.5inch track and drivers,, or possibly might just pick up a leftover

16 Freeride on Tuesday. Haven't decided yet. Id like a 850,, but 17g+ is kinda pricey for a stock sled and then it still needs shocks ect.

When I can get this brand new Freeride for 14g, maybe put a 3inch track on it this summer. Hmmm decisions...

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb415/revy1516/S0017083_zps8bw7pcua.jpg

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb415/revy1516/S0027089_zps4ksu1nyc.jpg

I'll sell you my Turbo Pro! Even deliver it to Revy this coming Friday. For you, best price.

Top Bottom