A guy in our Group forgot his XP tether

mattern

Reaction score
We rolled in last night and one of the guys we are riding with forgot his DESS tether back in fort mac, my question is does anyone know a way around this? or does anyone in valemount have parts to switch out the tether to another one, any info on this would be great

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Have to take the sled to a doo dealer to get a key program to the sled. If they don't know him, he will have to prove it's his sled as his name will be stored in the computer of the sled

Clay911

Reaction score
There is a way around it. You just need the ecm and key from another sled the same as yours. I have a spare ecm and key programmed to that ecm so I can potentially start any 800R by switching the ecm. Not that this totally helps you now.

I also never go anywhere without 2 keys.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a way around it. You just need the ecm and key from another sled the same as yours. I have a spare ecm and key programmed to that ecm so I can potentially start any 800R by switching the ecm. Not that this totally helps you now.

I also never go anywhere without 2 keys.

That is not necessarily the truth. The TPS plays into this. It may not run on another sled.

Top Bottom