A Great Big Thanks!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just wanted to make a post to thank a super guy!I was in a bind to get my fifth wheel wired for my quad trailer and was getting way to close to the campout weekend.Sledderglen took the time out today to come and help me out on a day that he had things of his own to get done.It took up most of his afternoon to help me out and I just want let him know how much I appreciate it.Thanks Glen,anytime you need a hand,give me a shout!
Thank you very much!
Cheers,catmando!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No problem Catmandoo that what friends do for one another. Thats also what this site is all about talking,meeting enjoying,making new friends and sharing moments and discussion. Oh and thanks for the treats and stuff. Will have a drink with you at the campout.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No problem Catmandoo that what friends do for one another. Thats also what this site is all about talking,meeting enjoying,making new friends and sharing moments and discussion. Oh and thanks for the treats and stuff. Will have a drink with you at the campout.

Sledderglen... My grass is getting really long and I can't find time to cut it. Do you mind helping me out? I only have about 2.5 acres to cut. I'll supply the mower. Can you bring your own gas? The jerry can is empty. :confused:

:d:d:beer: :d Cheeeers! :)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
SLEDDERGLEN.... MY HOUSE IS ONLY ABOUT HALF SIDED... COULD YOU COME GIVE A HAND, AND HELP FINISH, BEFORE THE NEXT RAIN??? :beer::d:beer: LOL ..... GOOD ON YA GLEN, THAT'S WHAT IS SO NICE ABOUT THIS SITE!!!! :beer:;):beer:

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledderglen...a first class act...

He must be, to be willing to do all those things, wow, then come and do some painting for me! Hell of a guy,
PS. Also need some fencing, mowing, shingling, a fridge moved, oil change, and some house work done, let me know when your available!!:specool::hi::giterdone:

Top Bottom