A couple of things I have noticed.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone else notice sag in the rear suspension. thought i read about it somewhere as well. after the first day out, put it in the garage and its sagging down atleast 4". lift up the rear end and it just drops.

Take the skis off the dolly's .. problem fixed !

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. The possiblity of one of those tools bouncing out on a rough trail and making their way up through the clutches makes me nervous. I just leave them in the trunk!

My everything tool came off once already, i heard it rattling around when i rolled my sled to get it unstuck. I carry it in the back of the seat now. I wouldnt trust it there if i were you! The wrench and the puller/allen key thing stay put (did on my freeride last year as well)

I think we, as mountain riders, are a little harder on things than the lake runners, meadow muffins, and the trail dudes. The carving, hard ruts, occasional unpredicted jumps, and the rolling over to get unstuck and not to say the moguls on some days would be a problem for those tools. In the spring, there are tools all the way up the trail that have dropped or been shaken from back-packs, bags, and/or storage compartments.

Top Bottom