bensen

Reaction score
Has anyone tried a carls cycle 860 big bore kit on a 800 dragon? Have a 2010 dragon warranty done in December thinking of going with the big bore instead of trading.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried a carls cycle 860 big bore kit on a 800 dragon? Have a 2010 dragon warranty done in December thinking of going with the big bore instead of trading.
No but you could be the first to try then let us know. lol

Terra Alps Racing inc.

Reaction score
When I first seen a 800 cfi engine back in 07-08 I was planning on doing a 900 bigbore or something. But with poor cylinder design and based on the 440-600-700 small engine, it wasn't worth it. Small transfer ports and cylinder walls would be just over 1mm thick. Sorry I wouldn't puit my clients riding the mtns into a reliability issue.
If you want some good power gains, consider our piston and head kit, we can adjust the porting for your style of riding or turbo. This will get you the best bang for the buck. Then add on a slp pipe kit and PCV we have in stock with fuel maps.
Hopefully by Xmas we might have a 900 to 1000 cc big bore with different cylinder to offer larger ports and more cfm airflow for the big bore.

Poolsharkbrad

Reaction score
I have a 2010 dragon 800 sp I ride at sea level I have 940 miles on my dragon and it's been down afew times I see my pistons are scared real bad after a few rides this year when u put it in rev it just shuts off so I was thinking of rebuilding the hole thing one more time I don't want to use polaris junk parts some body must have A true big bore fix kit any help would be nice where's the best place to buy one

Top Bottom