850 turbo 165 (stock clutch) vs Xpert 165 (iBackshift)

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Envelope of cash works the best .
Even myself ? I won’t even talk about pricing until I see the money . Lol. People say clean over the phone and it’s a different clean then I call clean .
Take it or leave it .

Last edited:

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if you have cash on hand then giver.... but try and get 10k out of a bank on short notice.... welll jeeeze, they almost treat you like a criminal.

Exactly, learned years ago to have a few bucks on hand for good deals .
You just can’t walk into the bank and get $10-20000.00

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
E transfers are traceable income. Cash isn't though
Any why does that matter if it is traceable? For 99% of the stuff guys are selling, it isn't taxable and the gov't doesn't care. For the guy buying, ICBC never requests to see proof of payment if you are trying to avoid taxes.

All this cloak and dagger stuff seems a little over the top.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would take an e-transfer over cash. Only issue is e-transfers are limited to xxxxx amount.

I won't take e transfers from people I don't know. Lots of people will, but I dont trust them.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any why does that matter if it is traceable? For 99% of the stuff guys are selling, it isn't taxable and the gov't doesn't care. For the guy buying, ICBC never requests to see proof of payment if you are trying to avoid taxes.

All this cloak and dagger stuff seems a little over the top.
Big Brother is watching :spy::spy::spy::spy:

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Soooooooooo, back to clutching. What can be done to improve the turbo doo clutching? What can be done to improve the n/a clutching?
The options are primary weights, primary spring, secondary spring, secondary helix angle, gearing. What is your best suggestion?

Top Bottom