850 summit can

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put a speciality sleds can on my 850 today very impressed fit and finish better then stock IMG_1463.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like that long elbow above the can is going to give off some amount of heat. They didn't make it so the stock pipe cover would work.I agree the fit is great.

I'm going to try and modify the stock piece later see if I can make it work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exhaust wrap the pipe elbow and reflective tape on anything important. I have reflective 3m if you need big Jake.

crazy_cappa

Reaction score
If it's anything like previous specialty sled cans, prepare for ear bleeding loud. Your riding buddies will hate you. I had one on a 14 XMX and it was earplugs all day long for the whole group, got old in a hurry. Fit looks good thou, the Xm style fit great as well. Lasted the two years I had that sled with no issues other than the hearing loss.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's anything like previous specialty sled cans, prepare for ear bleeding loud. Your riding buddies will hate you. I had one on a 14 XMX and it was earplugs all day long for the whole group, got old in a hurry. Fit looks good thou, the Xm style fit great as well. Lasted the two years I had that sled with no issues other than the hearing loss.

IMO the TSS and Jaws were both louder wide open than my '14 XMX with a specialty can.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if specialty builds them in house or are they an NPP product?

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree - had bought a sled with a specialty can on my 15 - could not tolerant the ear piercing noise ! Took if off and put on diamond 'S' - much quieter !

steve8

Reaction score
Heard a GGB can today. Sled was on the shop floor. 3 good things I can see. Less weight than stocker, room for a cooker, and I can't hear my wife yelling at me. Man they are loud!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Helped install one on a buddy's new 850 this weekend. Fitment was great as said above. Stock can weighted 15.4 pounds, specialty can weighed 5 pounds. No snow here, but blurped the throttle a few times in the shop. Sounded much the same as my 3" npp on my t3.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the SledShed to do their testing so I can put the two tier cooker to work. It is nice to know that they want to test them for compatibility before they start sending them out.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, real pretty lookn little tig welds but not so nice when they crack way out back in the hills and you have to do some long pulls to get out with crazy heat flowing in engine compartment melting all your plastic and wiring. Saw it first hand and been told it was not the only one. Aparently they have it figured out now but definately a piss off.
Hey you should look at the precision cooker can. Way nicer construction then the sled shed. It's from westlock power sports

Top Bottom