800 Proclimb Ski

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend what skiis work well on 800 proclimb. It's time for the stockers to go. Simmons did not work for my m1000, too much ski pressure. Powder pros work well on 2010 m8 chassis.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There have been others asking the same question and it seems powder pros are the way to go.

thekrust

Reaction score
Mine still has the stock sucky ones on it. Too cheap to replace them. I rode one with Powder Pro's on it this weekend.....still looking for the key to my wallet but I'll find it.

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put Polaris Grippers on the pro-Climb. So far so good. Hopefully try them out a few more times this year!!

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the powder pro's on mine nice ski but much harder steering effort, I rode my buddies exact same sled but with stock ski's much nicer to turn way less effort even in powder, but less flotation. oh and same suspension set up.

saskcat

Reaction score
Tried the powder pro on mine. Way to hard to turn I find. Like the stock way better. Not sure why people are having flotation issues

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been swapping out powder pros, polaris grippers, pilot DS & pilot 6.9's this season on my proclimb. All are improvements over the stock skis, all handle a bit differently - I suspect the skis of choice for next season will be MODS - I always go back to them (personal preference).

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SLP hands down. i didnt notice it being that much harder to turn. on trail they hold corners much better and they dart less. every aspect of deep snow ability with them is far superior. flotation is much better, keeps the front from diving. i found it was easier to get up on edge and easier to hold an edge with them also.

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info fella's, sounds like powder pros & a J&S sledlift are coming to change them out, cheers

Cat man Doo

Reaction score
Powder pros do work well with alot less darting on the trail. Floatation is much better. Try the "Carl's Cut". Works great with these skis.

Top Bottom