80-90 more days

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered new bearings and seals for my pump. Got a new impeller then should be good to go.

What class you guys racing in? That would be a blast! If you ever need a navigator give me a shout lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone should need a new impeller I have 3 new Aggressor's for sale .
One A
Two AA
Two new wear rings and insulators .
Everything is brand new.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jay's got one of the fastest FX boats in the world and but I'm just a CX navigator...

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She's always been a beautiful boat, even back to the "family affair" days! We haven't blown the dust off of her yet but soon I think. Not 100% on the plans but GP sounds good to me, Racing in that wet gravel pit is a blast!

Thanks buddy. Wanted this boat when Rick sold Oy. Thought it was gone for good when it went to NZ. Now that it's back I need to make it lightening fast again. GP was even fun to pre run. Can't wait.

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jay's got one of the fastest FX boats in the world and but I'm just a CX navigator...

Don't sell yourself short. You're one of the fastest CXnavigators out there. In my opinion the Nav has just as much to do with winning than the driver.

Plus you've done your time white knuckled in bud light.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are these stainless impellers?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Lol
No !! They would be 3 times that much for stainless and they don't build them anymore. American Turbine has them .
Brand new aggressor's which work way better then AT.
Will start another topic on for sale. Sorry Lenny

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol
No !! They would be 3 times that much for stainless and they don't build them anymore. American Turbine has them .
Brand new aggressor's which work way better then AT.
Will start another topic on for sale. Sorry Lenny
I was gonna say either you're giving them away or they're aluminum. Either way that's a wicked deal for aluminum. I just can't run aluminum. Tried that once with less than stellar results. I'll keep an eye open for you though.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom