80-90 more days

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sure I wrote my sled off this weekend so the rivers cant open quick enough!

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sleds haven't left the trailer and caught myself looking at fishing gear. Bad luck on the write off NoBrakes, no injuries I trust?

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not a river but you could go today on the Shuswap. Might take the family out if its nice this weekend! A few boats tied up around, my buddy was out trolling two days ago...

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not a river but you could go today on the Shuswap. Might take the family out if its nice this weekend! A few boats tied up around, my buddy was out trolling two days ago...
trolling in mooses and brothers

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year the 4 of us bounced up and over these little ledges on the red willow, got right up to the falls, far as you can go without winching the boat up and around. Fun little river, in a small boat and only runnable earlier in the year. Looking forward to doing it again soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 201
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 197
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 204
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 201

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spring might be coming soon, almost ran over a mallard last night on the edge of the slough by my place.

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say I'm Moe excited to get out this year more than ever. Got a bunch of work done to the family boat and first year racing. I'll be out April 2 if not earlier.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year the 4 of us bounced up and over these little ledges on the red willow, got right up to the falls, far as you can go without winching the boat up and around. Fun little river, in a small boat and only runnable earlier in the year. Looking forward to doing it again soon.

Where do you launch at to run up there? Just from magoos and run up from the wapiti? Seems like a cool trip to make.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, is it even possible to run the red willow from the wapiti all the way up to the falls?

I've been up a ways from the wapiti but not even as far as rio grande, I think its doable but there are some pretty big rock gardens in between. Maybe Ross or someone on here has been the whole way, not me.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been up a ways from the wapiti but not even as far as rio grande, I think its doable but there are some pretty big rock gardens in between. Maybe Ross or someone on here has been the whole way, not me.

Ok thanks, maybe I'll save that for another year, get a few miles under my belt first.

Top Bottom