660 Raptor Exhaust

RyanGSP

Reaction score
I am thinking of buying a slip on for my Raptor. What do you guys reccomend? I have seen some 660s with a dual exhaust but havent been able to find them online. If I wanted duals would I have to take it to a mod shop to get done?

What are the pluses to dual on a quad vs 1 single? Is there a noticable difference in power?

What type of exhaust would you reccomend for a single exhaust application? What would you reccomend for a Dual exhaust application?

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
straight pipe it. no just kidding but seriously that sounds bad ass, the dual exhaust is made by a company called looney tuned exhaust here is the link Looney Tuned Exhaust - Continuous Threat i saw this system on a raptor 700 once it wasn't to loud. not sure if you want it to be loud or not. personally i like loud quads.

RyanGSP

Reaction score
thankt pimpedex I will look into those.

I like a loud quad as well. But would give up noise for power.

Would it be possible to get somone to make a dual exhaust from scratch using 2 slip-ons of my choice?

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you like em loud and to add horsepower get a curtis sparks or dmc alien. i have the alien and it added 5 or 6 hp and its deafening im not quite sure if you could find them anywhere though because they have been discontinued. there is a big debate over which is better the dmc or the sparks. the only thing is that these are single exhausts not duals. if you still want duals there is 1 more system that i am aware of. its called barkers and here is the link Barker's Performance i would not recommend a hmf because they are quiet and only have mild gains. and my buddy has an fmf on his raptor but it seems to backfire alot. oh and also remember that depending on how much power you get out of the exhaust you may have to rejet.

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thankt pimpedex I will look into those.

I like a loud quad as well. But would give up noise for power.

Would it be possible to get somone to make a dual exhaust from scratch using 2 slip-ons of my choice?

i am unaware as if you could get a custom header made so you can use 2 slip-ons and in the long run this may actually cost more money than just getting an exhaust kit

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dual systems don't make any more power than the singles and don't sound much different but are heavier. I would recommend a single and there is lots of systems out there. I sell alot of Bill's, systems and they are very nice and work really well. I can get almost any type you want, if I can help, let me know, Dan, Extreme Machines, Sylvan Lake, 403.748.2219

wizzfizz

Reaction score
If a person goes with the rs3 system how does he go about finding the right jets for it

Top Bottom